Italy / Italian League /

Atalanta vs Sampdoria 1350

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Atalanta - Draw - Sampdoria) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 70.6% home win for (Atalanta) at opening odds $1.28; 18.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.80; 10.6% away win for (Sampdoria) at opening odds $8.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Atalanta) has a 48.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.87 whereas the underdog (Sampdoria) has a 51.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.77

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.10

01 | 1X2
Atalanta
1.28
1.25
-2.3%
Draw
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
Sampdoria
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Atalanta -1.5
1.87
1.85
-1.1%
Sampdoria +1.5
1.77
1.80
+1.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.63
1.49
-8.6%
Under 2.5
2.10
2.40
+14.3%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
2.00
1.80
-10.0%
No
1.67
1.85
+10.8%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.75
1.72
-1.7%
H-D
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
H-A
60.00
25.00
-58.3%
D-H
3.90
4.10
+5.1%
D-D
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
D-A
17.00
17.00
A-H
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
A-D
21.00
21.00
A-A
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.80
9.50
+63.8%
0-0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
0-1
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
2-0
5.00
7.50
+50.0%
1-1
9.00
12.00
+33.3%
0-2
60.00
60.00
2-1
7.00
8.50
+21.4%
2-2
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
1-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
3-0
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
3-3
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
0-3
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
3-1
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
90.00
90.00
3-2
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
Any Other Score
25.00
9.50
-62.0%
2-3
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
4-0
13.00
13.00
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
1-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-2
40.00
25.00
-37.5%
2-4
200.00
200.00
4-3
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
3-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-0
30.00
17.00
-43.3%
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
40.00
19.00
-52.5%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
90.00
30.00
-66.7%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1
5.00
8.50
+70.0%
2
3.40
4.30
+26.5%
3
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
4
4.80
4.50
-6.3%
5
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
6
17.00
9.50
-44.1%
7
40.00
15.00
-62.5%
8
70.00
23.00
-67.1%
9+
100.00
25.00
-75.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Atalanta
1.30
1.30
Sampdoria
3.90
3.70
-5.1%
No 1st Goal
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Atalanta
1.72
1.67
-2.9%
Draw
2.50
2.65
+6.0%
Sampdoria
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
2.95
3.50
+18.6%
0-0
3.30
3.80
+15.2%
0-1
10.00
10.00
2-0
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
1-1
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
0-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
2-1
15.00
11.00
-26.7%
2-2
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
1-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
Any Other Score
9.50
5.80
-38.9%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.40
2.00
-16.7%
Under 1.5
1.49
1.70
+14.1%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
1.95
1.95
Even
1.70
1.70
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.30
3.80
+15.2%
1
2.50
2.75
+10.0%
2
3.70
3.50
-5.4%
3+
6.00
4.10
-31.7%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Atalanta
1.65
1.63
-1.2%
Sampdoria
4.80
4.50
-6.3%
No 1st Goal
3.30
3.80
+15.2%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
5.20
3.55
-31.7%
No
1.10
1.22
+10.9%

Last Updated on 2023-01-29 03:40:01