Spain / Spanish League /

Athletic Bilbao vs Alaves 1556

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Athletic Bilbao - Draw - Alaves) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 48.1% home win for (Athletic Bilbao) at opening odds $1.85; 29.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 22.8% away win for (Alaves) at opening odds $3.90

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Athletic Bilbao) has a 26% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.50 whereas the underdog (Alaves) has a 74% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.23

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.30

Asian Handicap
Athletic Bilbao -0.50
1.85
1.91
+3.2%
Alaves +0.50
1.97
1.91
-3.0%
01 | 1X2
Athletic Bilbao
1.85
1.90
+2.7%
Draw
3.05
3.00
-1.6%
Alaves
3.90
3.80
-2.6%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Athletic Bilbao -1.5
3.50
3.55
+1.4%
Alaves +1.5
1.23
1.22
-0.8%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.30
2.30
Under 2.5
1.53
1.53
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.90
3.05
+5.2%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
40.00
D-H
4.40
4.50
+2.3%
D-D
4.30
4.20
-2.3%
D-A
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
A-H
30.00
30.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.00
5.50
+10.0%
0-0
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
0-1
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
2-0
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
1-1
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
0-2
19.00
19.00
2-1
7.50
7.50
2-2
15.00
15.00
1-2
12.00
12.00
3-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
3-3
90.00
90.00
0-3
60.00
60.00
3-1
15.00
15.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
40.00
40.00
3-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
2-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-0
40.00
40.00
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
40.00
40.00
1-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
4-2
80.00
80.00
2-4
150.00
150.00
4-3
200.00
200.00
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
125.00
125.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
1
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
2
2.95
3.00
+1.7%
3
3.90
3.90
4
7.00
7.00
5
15.00
15.00
6
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
7
80.00
80.00
8
125.00
125.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Athletic Bilbao
1.65
1.70
+3.0%
No 1st Goal
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
Alaves
2.75
2.60
-5.5%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.87
Even
1.77
1.77
10 | Halftime 1X2
Athletic Bilbao
2.55
2.65
+3.9%
Draw
1.95
1.92
-1.5%
Alaves
4.70
4.50
-4.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
0-0
2.40
2.40
0-1
5.50
5.50
2-0
9.50
9.50
1-1
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
0-2
25.00
25.00
2-1
23.00
23.00
2-2
60.00
60.00
1-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
21.00
21.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.49
1.49
Under 0.5
2.40
2.40

Last Updated on 2021-04-10 22:10:01