Spain / Spanish League /

Athletic Bilbao vs Granada 1570

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Athletic Bilbao - Draw - Granada) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 59.6% home win for (Athletic Bilbao) at opening odds $1.50; 24.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.70; 16.3% away win for (Granada) at opening odds $5.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Athletic Bilbao) has a 35% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.60 whereas the underdog (Granada) has a 65% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.40

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

Asian Handicap
Athletic Bilbao -1.25
2.05
1.72
-16.1%
Granada +1.25
1.75
2.03
+16.0%
01 | 1X2
Athletic Bilbao
1.50
1.28
-14.7%
Draw
3.70
4.30
+16.2%
Granada
5.50
9.00
+63.6%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Athletic Bilbao -1.5
2.60
1.87
-28.1%
Granada +1.5
1.40
1.77
+26.4%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.97
1.87
-5.1%
Under 2.5
1.72
1.80
+4.7%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.20
1.87
-15.0%
H-D
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
H-A
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
D-H
3.90
3.60
-7.7%
D-D
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
D-A
12.00
17.00
+41.7%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
17.00
23.00
+35.3%
A-A
11.00
17.00
+54.5%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
4.70
5.20
+10.6%
0-0
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
0-1
12.00
21.00
+75.0%
2-0
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
1-1
6.50
8.00
+23.1%
0-2
35.00
60.00
+71.4%
2-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
2-2
19.00
25.00
+31.6%
1-2
17.00
25.00
+47.1%
3-0
10.00
7.00
-30.0%
3-3
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
0-3
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
3-1
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
60.00
125.00
+108.3%
3-2
30.00
30.00
Any Other Score
60.00
25.00
-58.3%
2-3
60.00
100.00
+66.7%
4-0
23.00
13.00
-43.5%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
1-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
4-2
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
2-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
4-3
150.00
150.00
3-4
250.00
250.00
5-0
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
0-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-1
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
05 | Total Goals
0
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
1
4.00
4.30
+7.5%
2
3.10
3.30
+6.5%
3
3.60
3.60
4
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
5
11.00
11.00
6
21.00
21.00
7
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
8
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
9+
90.00
90.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Athletic Bilbao
1.45
1.28
-11.7%
No 1st Goal
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
Granada
3.20
4.30
+34.4%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Athletic Bilbao
2.10
1.80
-14.3%
Draw
2.15
2.30
+7.0%
Granada
5.50
8.00
+45.5%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.05
2.90
-4.9%
0-0
2.75
2.80
+1.8%
0-1
7.50
10.00
+33.3%
2-0
8.00
6.50
-18.8%
1-1
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
0-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
2-1
15.00
15.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
Any Other Score
12.00
10.00
-16.7%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.38
1.35
-2.2%
Under 0.5
2.75
2.85
+3.6%

Last Updated on 2021-11-27 03:50:01