Spain / Spanish League / 1591

Athletic Bilbao vs Levante

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Athletic Bilbao - Draw - Levante) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 54.7% home win for (Athletic Bilbao) at opening odds $1.63; 25.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 19.8% away win for (Levante) at opening odds $4.50. The fixture favourite (Athletic Bilbao) has a 33.7% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.70 whereas the underdog (Levante) has a 66.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.37 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 50% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.83 compared to a 50% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.83 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Athletic Bilbao1.631.63Draw3.503.40 -2.9%Levante4.504.70 +4.4%
46. 1/2 Goal
Athletic Bilbao -1.52.702.70Levante +1.51.371.37
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.831.93 +5.5%Under 2.51.831.75 -4.4%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Athletic BilbaoDrawLevante
H-H2.452.45H-D15.0015.00H-A40.0040.00
D-H4.304.20 -2.3%D-D5.205.20D-A11.0011.00
A-H23.0025.00 +8.7%A-D15.0015.00A-A9.009.00
04. Pick The Score
Athletic BilbaoDrawLevante
1-05.805.20 -10.3%0-011.0010.00 -9.1%0-111.0011.00
2-06.506.501-16.006.50 +8.3%0-225.0025.00
2-17.007.002-215.0015.001-213.0013.00
3-011.0011.003-370.0070.000-380.0090.00 +12.5%
3-112.0012.004-4250.00250.001-340.0050.00 +25.0%
3-225.0025.00Any Other Score80.0050.00 -37.5%2-350.0050.00
4-030.0030.00    0-4200.00200.00
4-130.0030.00    1-4150.00150.00
4-260.0050.00 -16.7%    2-4150.00150.00
4-3125.00100.00 -20.0%    3-4200.00200.00
5-070.0060.00 -14.3%    0-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-180.0070.00 -12.5%    1-5250.00250.00
5-2125.0090.00 -28.0%    2-5250.00250.00
5-3200.00150.00 -25.0%    3-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
05. Total Goals
011.0010.00 -9.1%33.603.70 +2.8%623.0021.00 -8.7%
14.304.20 -2.3%45.205.50 +5.8%760.0035.00 -41.7%
23.203.10 -3.1%511.0011.00890.0070.00 -22.2%
    9+125.0090.00 -28.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Athletic Bilbao1.531.53No 1st Goal11.0010.00 -9.1%Levante2.802.90 +3.6%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.85Even1.801.80
10. Halftime 1X2
Athletic Bilbao2.252.25Draw2.152.10 -2.3%Levante4.805.00 +4.2%
11. Halftime PTS
Athletic BilbaoDrawLevante
1-03.403.400-02.602.55 -1.9%0-16.507.00 +7.7%
2-09.009.001-18.008.50 +6.3%0-225.0025.00
2-117.0017.002-250.0040.00 -20.0%1-230.0025.00 -16.7%
    Any Other Score15.0013.00 -13.3%    
2019-11-10 20:30:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.401.40Under 0.52.652.65