Spain / Spanish League /

Athletic Bilbao vs Levante 1594

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Athletic Bilbao - Draw - Levante) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 45.7% home win for (Athletic Bilbao) at opening odds $1.95; 28.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 25.5% away win for (Levante) at opening odds $3.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Athletic Bilbao) has a 25.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (Levante) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 58.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.58 compared to a 41.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.20

Asian Handicap
Athletic Bilbao -0.25
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
Levante +0.25
2.02
2.00
-1.0%
01 | 1X2
Athletic Bilbao
1.95
2.03
+4.1%
Draw
3.10
3.10
Levante
3.50
3.20
-8.6%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Athletic Bilbao -1.5
3.55
3.55
Levante +1.5
1.22
1.22
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.20
1.87
-15.0%
Under 2.5
1.58
1.80
+13.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.05
3.30
+8.2%
H-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
H-A
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
D-H
4.70
5.00
+6.4%
D-D
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
D-A
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
A-A
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.00
6.50
+30.0%
0-0
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
0-1
8.00
9.50
+18.8%
2-0
7.50
9.00
+20.0%
1-1
5.80
5.80
0-2
17.00
17.00
2-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
2-2
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
1-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
3-0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
3-3
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
0-3
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
3-1
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
3-2
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
Any Other Score
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
2-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
4-0
50.00
50.00
0-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
4-1
40.00
40.00
1-4
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
4-2
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
2-4
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
4-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-0
125.00
125.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
1
3.50
4.30
+22.9%
2
3.00
3.20
+6.7%
3
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
4
6.50
5.20
-20.0%
5
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
6
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
7
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
8
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Athletic Bilbao
1.70
1.75
+2.9%
No 1st Goal
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
Levante
2.50
2.35
-6.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Even
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Athletic Bilbao
2.65
2.70
+1.9%
Draw
1.97
2.03
+3.0%
Levante
4.20
3.80
-9.5%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.60
3.90
+8.3%
0-0
2.50
2.70
+8.0%
0-1
5.00
5.00
2-0
10.00
10.00
1-1
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
0-2
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
2-1
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
2-2
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
1-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
Any Other Score
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.45
1.42
-2.1%
Under 0.5
2.50
2.60
+4.0%

Last Updated on 2020-10-18 19:50:01