Spain / Spanish League / 1505

Athletic Bilbao vs Osasuna

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Athletic Bilbao - Draw - Osasuna) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 46.8% home win for (Athletic Bilbao) at opening odds $1.90; 29.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 24% away win for (Osasuna) at opening odds $3.70. The fixture favourite (Athletic Bilbao) has a 25.6% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (Osasuna) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 61.7% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.49 compared to a 38.3% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.40 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Athletic Bilbao -0.501.971.85 -6.1%Osasuna +0.501.851.97 +6.5%
01. 1X2
Athletic Bilbao1.901.80 -5.3%Draw3.053.05Osasuna3.704.20 +13.5%
46. 1/2 Goal
Athletic Bilbao -1.53.553.35 -5.6%Osasuna +1.51.221.25 +2.5%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.52.402.30 -4.2%Under 2.51.491.53 +2.7%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Athletic BilbaoDrawOsasuna
H-H3.002.80 -6.7%H-D15.0015.00H-A40.0030.00 -25.0%
D-H4.504.30 -4.4%D-D4.304.30D-A8.509.50 +11.8%
A-H30.0023.00 -23.3%A-D15.0017.00 +13.3%A-A7.008.00 +14.3%
04. Pick The Score
Athletic BilbaoDrawOsasuna
1-04.804.800-07.507.00 -6.7%0-18.009.00 +12.5%
2-07.506.50 -13.3%1-15.205.50 +5.8%0-219.0023.00 +21.1%
2-18.008.002-217.0019.00 +11.8%1-212.0013.00 +8.3%
3-015.0013.00 -13.3%3-3100.0080.00 -20.0%0-360.0080.00 +33.3%
3-117.0015.00 -11.8%4-4250.00250.001-340.0050.00 +25.0%
3-235.0030.00 -14.3%Any Other Score150.0080.00 -46.7%2-360.0040.00 -33.3%
4-050.0040.00 -20.0%    0-4200.00200.00
4-150.0050.00    1-4150.00150.00
4-290.0080.00 -11.1%    2-4150.00200.00 +33.3%
4-3200.00150.00 -25.0%    3-4200.00200.00
5-0125.00100.00 -20.0%    0-5250.00250.00
5-1150.00125.00 -16.7%    1-5250.00250.00
5-2200.00200.00    2-5250.00250.00
5-3250.00250.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
07.507.00 -6.7%34.004.00640.0030.00 -25.0%
13.303.3047.007.50 +7.1%790.0050.00 -44.4%
23.003.05 +1.7%515.0013.00 -13.3%8125.0080.00 -36.0%
    9+150.0090.00 -40.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Athletic Bilbao1.701.63 -4.1%No 1st Goal7.507.00 -6.7%Osasuna2.602.85 +9.6%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.87 +1.1%Even1.801.77 -1.7%
10. Halftime 1X2
Athletic Bilbao2.602.50 -3.8%Draw1.951.92 -1.5%Osasuna4.405.00 +13.6%
11. Halftime PTS
Athletic BilbaoDrawOsasuna
1-03.503.40 -2.9%0-02.402.35 -2.1%0-15.506.50 +18.2%
2-011.0011.001-19.008.50 -5.6%0-225.0025.00
2-119.0019.002-240.0040.001-225.0025.00
    Any Other Score19.0019.00    
2020-02-17 01:20:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.491.50 +0.7%Under 0.52.402.35 -2.1%