Spain / Spanish League /

Athletic Bilbao vs Osasuna 1519

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Athletic Bilbao - Draw - Osasuna) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 59.4% home win for (Athletic Bilbao) at opening odds $1.50; 23.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.80; 17.1% away win for (Osasuna) at opening odds $5.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Athletic Bilbao) has a 36.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.50 whereas the underdog (Osasuna) has a 63.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.43

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Athletic Bilbao -1.25
2.03
2.03
Osasuna +1.25
1.77
1.77
01 | 1X2
Athletic Bilbao
1.50
1.35
-10.0%
Draw
3.80
4.30
+13.2%
Osasuna
5.20
7.00
+34.6%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Athletic Bilbao -1.5
2.50
2.25
-10.0%
Osasuna +1.5
1.43
1.53
+7.0%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.90
1.65
-13.2%
Under 2.5
1.77
2.07
+16.9%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.95
1.77
-9.2%
No
1.70
1.87
+10.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.15
2.05
-4.7%
H-D
17.00
17.00
H-A
50.00
50.00
D-H
4.00
4.00
D-D
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
D-A
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
A-H
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
A-D
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
A-A
11.00
11.00
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.00
6.50
+30.0%
0-0
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
0-1
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
2-0
5.50
6.50
+18.2%
1-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
0-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
17.00
17.00
1-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
3-0
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
3-3
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
0-3
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
3-1
11.00
11.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
60.00
60.00
3-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
2-3
60.00
60.00
4-0
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
1-4
200.00
200.00
4-2
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
2-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
4-3
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
0-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-1
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
1
4.10
5.00
+22.0%
2
3.10
3.40
+9.7%
3
3.50
3.50
4
5.50
4.80
-12.7%
5
11.00
8.50
-22.7%
6
25.00
17.00
-32.0%
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Athletic Bilbao
1.42
1.40
-1.4%
Osasuna
3.20
3.20
No 1st Goal
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Athletic Bilbao
2.05
1.95
-4.9%
Draw
2.20
2.30
+4.5%
Osasuna
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
0-0
2.85
3.20
+12.3%
0-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
2-0
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
1-1
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
0-2
23.00
23.00
2-1
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
15.00
11.00
-26.7%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.85
2.60
-8.8%
Under 1.5
1.35
1.42
+5.2%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
2.00
Even
1.67
1.67
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.85
3.20
+12.3%
1
2.40
2.50
+4.2%
2
4.00
3.70
-7.5%
3+
7.50
6.00
-20.0%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Athletic Bilbao
1.97
1.85
-6.1%
Osasuna
4.20
4.20
No 1st Goal
2.85
3.20
+12.3%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
5.50
4.80
-12.7%
No
1.09
1.12
+2.8%

Last Updated on 2022-05-16 01:20:01