Spain / Spanish League /

Athletic Bilbao vs Real Betis 1540

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Athletic Bilbao - Draw - Real Betis) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 40.3% home win for (Athletic Bilbao) at opening odds $2.20; 29.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.00; 30.1% away win for (Real Betis) at opening odds $2.95

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Athletic Bilbao) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Real Betis) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.10

Asian Handicap
Athletic Bilbao -0.25
2.00
1.77
-11.5%
Real Betis +0.25
1.82
2.07
+13.7%
01 | 1X2
Athletic Bilbao
2.20
2.00
-9.1%
Draw
3.00
3.05
+1.7%
Real Betis
2.95
3.40
+15.3%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Athletic Bilbao -1.5
4.40
3.35
-23.9%
Real Betis +1.5
1.15
1.25
+8.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.10
1.93
-8.1%
Under 2.5
1.63
1.75
+7.4%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.70
3.20
-13.5%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
D-H
5.20
4.80
-7.7%
D-D
4.40
5.00
+13.6%
D-A
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
A-H
30.00
21.00
-30.0%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
0-0
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-1
7.50
9.50
+26.7%
2-0
9.50
8.00
-15.8%
1-1
5.00
6.50
+30.0%
0-2
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
2-1
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
2-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-2
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
3-0
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
3-3
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
0-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
3-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
3-2
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
Any Other Score
150.00
40.00
-73.3%
2-3
35.00
35.00
4-0
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
4-1
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
1-4
90.00
90.00
4-2
80.00
40.00
-50.0%
2-4
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
4-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-0
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
0-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-1
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
1-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-2
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
1
3.80
3.90
+2.6%
2
3.10
3.10
3
3.80
3.80
4
6.00
6.00
5
12.00
12.00
6
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
7
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
8
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Athletic Bilbao
1.87
1.75
-6.4%
No 1st Goal
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
Real Betis
2.20
2.40
+9.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.87
Even
1.77
1.77
10 | Halftime 1X2
Athletic Bilbao
2.95
2.70
-8.5%
Draw
1.97
1.97
Real Betis
3.60
4.10
+13.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.10
3.90
-4.9%
0-0
2.50
2.55
+2.0%
0-1
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
2-0
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
2-1
17.00
17.00
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
Any Other Score
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.45
1.45
Under 0.5
2.50
2.50

Last Updated on 2020-11-24 03:50:01