Brazil (Account Only) / Brazilian League /

Atl Mineiro vs Atl Paranaense

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Atl Mineiro - Draw - Atl Paranaense) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 60.7% home win for (Atl Mineiro) at opening odds $1.48; 24.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.70; 15% away win for (Atl Paranaense) at opening odds $6.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Atl Mineiro) has a 36.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.50 whereas the underdog (Atl Paranaense) has a 63.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.43

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.07

01 | 1X2
Atl Mineiro
1.48
1.45
-2.0%
Draw
3.70
3.70
Atl Paranaense
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Atl Mineiro -1.5
2.50
2.45
-2.0%
Atl Paranaense +1.5
1.43
1.45
+1.4%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.07
2.03
-1.9%
Under 2.5
1.65
1.67
+1.2%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
2.15
2.15
No
1.58
1.58
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.15
2.10
-2.3%
H-D
19.00
19.00
H-A
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
D-H
3.90
3.80
-2.6%
D-D
5.20
5.20
D-A
13.00
13.00
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
19.00
19.00
A-A
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
4.40
4.50
+2.3%
0-0
9.00
9.00
0-1
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
2-0
5.00
5.00
1-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
21.00
21.00
1-2
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
3-0
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
3-3
100.00
100.00
0-3
125.00
125.00
3-1
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
3-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
2-3
80.00
80.00
4-0
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
25.00
25.00
1-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
4-2
60.00
60.00
2-4
200.00
200.00
4-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-4
250.00
250.00
5-0
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
150.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.00
9.00
1
3.80
3.90
+2.6%
2
3.05
3.05
3
3.70
3.60
-2.7%
4
6.00
6.00
5
12.00
12.00
6
30.00
30.00
7
60.00
60.00
8
100.00
100.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Atl Mineiro
1.42
1.40
-1.4%
Atl Paranaense
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
No 1st Goal
9.00
9.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Atl Mineiro
2.10
2.03
-3.3%
Draw
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
Atl Paranaense
6.50
6.50
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.05
3.00
-1.6%
0-0
2.65
2.65
0-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
2-0
7.00
7.00
1-1
9.50
9.50
0-2
25.00
25.00
2-1
17.00
17.00
2-2
60.00
60.00
1-2
30.00
30.00
Any Other Score
13.00
13.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.40
1.40
Under 0.5
2.65
2.65
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.05
Even
1.63
1.63
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.65
2.65
1
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
2
4.40
4.30
-2.3%
3+
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Atl Mineiro
1.92
1.90
-1.0%
Atl Paranaense
4.70
4.80
+2.1%
No 1st Goal
2.65
2.65
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
6.00
6.70
+11.7%
No
1.07
1.05
-1.9%

Last Updated on 2022-08-08 05:50:01