Brazil (Account Only) / Brazilian League /
Atl Mineiro vs Chapecoense
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Atl Mineiro - Draw - Chapecoense) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 72.8% home win for (Atl Mineiro) at opening odds $1.22; 16.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $5.50; 11.1% away win for (Chapecoense) at opening odds $8.00
The fixture favourite (Atl Mineiro) has a 51.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.77 whereas the underdog (Chapecoense) has a 48.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.87
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.03
Last Updated on 2021-06-22 06:50:01