Brazil (Account Only) / Brazilian League /
Atl Mineiro vs Sao Paulo
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Atl Mineiro - Draw - Sao Paulo) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 42.5% home win for (Atl Mineiro) at opening odds $2.10; 28.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 28.8% away win for (Sao Paulo) at opening odds $3.10
The fixture favourite (Atl Mineiro) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Sao Paulo) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.15
Last Updated on 2021-06-13 02:10:05