USA / US Soccer League /

Atlanta Utd vs FC Cincinnati 4621

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Atlanta Utd - Draw - FC Cincinnati) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 59.4% home win for (Atlanta Utd) at opening odds $1.50; 22.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.90; 17.8% away win for (FC Cincinnati) at opening odds $5.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Atlanta Utd) has a 36.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.50 whereas the underdog (FC Cincinnati) has a 63.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.43

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.07

Asian Handicap
Atlanta Utd -1.25
2.02
1.85
-8.4%
FC Cincinnati +1.25
1.80
1.97
+9.4%
01 | 1X2
Atlanta Utd
1.50
1.35
-10.0%
Draw
3.90
4.50
+15.4%
FC Cincinnati
5.00
7.00
+40.0%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Atlanta Utd -1.5
2.50
2.00
-20.0%
FC Cincinnati +1.5
1.43
1.67
+16.8%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.65
1.50
-9.1%
Under 2.5
2.07
2.35
+13.5%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.20
1.85
-15.9%
H-D
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
H-A
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
D-H
4.20
4.10
-2.4%
D-D
6.50
8.00
+23.1%
D-A
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
A-H
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
A-D
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
A-A
9.50
12.00
+26.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
0-0
13.00
19.00
+46.2%
0-1
13.00
19.00
+46.2%
2-0
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
1-1
6.50
8.50
+30.8%
0-2
30.00
40.00
+33.3%
2-1
6.50
6.50
2-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-2
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
3-0
10.00
8.00
-20.0%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
3-1
10.00
8.50
-15.0%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
3-2
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
Any Other Score
50.00
25.00
-50.0%
2-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
4-0
23.00
15.00
-34.8%
0-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
4-1
21.00
15.00
-28.6%
1-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
4-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
2-4
150.00
150.00
4-3
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
3-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-0
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
0-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-1
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
05 | Total Goals
0
13.00
19.00
+46.2%
1
5.00
6.00
+20.0%
2
3.40
3.70
+8.8%
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.80
4.50
-6.3%
5
8.50
7.00
-17.6%
6
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
7
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
8
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
9+
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Atlanta Utd
1.45
1.35
-6.9%
No 1st Goal
13.00
19.00
+46.2%
FC Cincinnati
2.95
3.30
+11.9%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Atlanta Utd
2.05
1.82
-11.2%
Draw
2.30
2.50
+8.7%
FC Cincinnati
5.00
6.00
+20.0%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.30
3.20
-3.0%
0-0
3.05
3.40
+11.5%
0-1
7.00
8.50
+21.4%
2-0
7.50
6.00
-20.0%
1-1
8.00
8.00
0-2
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
2-1
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
Any Other Score
12.00
9.50
-20.8%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.50
2.25
-10.0%
Under 1.5
1.45
1.55
+6.9%

Last Updated on 2021-09-16 06:50:01