USA / US Soccer League /

Atlanta Utd vs Philadelphia U 4634

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Atlanta Utd - Draw - Philadelphia U) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 38.6% home win for (Atlanta Utd) at opening odds $2.30; 29.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 32.3% away win for (Philadelphia U) at opening odds $2.75

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Atlanta Utd) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Philadelphia U) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

Asian Handicap
Atlanta Utd -0.25
2.07
2.07
Philadelphia U +0.25
1.77
1.77
01 | 1X2
Atlanta Utd
2.30
2.35
+2.2%
Draw
3.05
3.20
+4.9%
Philadelphia U
2.75
2.65
-3.6%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Atlanta Utd -1.5
4.80
4.40
-8.3%
Philadelphia U +1.5
1.12
1.15
+2.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.90
1.75
-7.9%
Under 2.5
1.77
1.93
+9.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
30.00
D-H
5.50
5.50
D-D
4.70
5.00
+6.4%
D-A
6.50
6.50
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.70
4.70
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
0-0
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
0-1
8.00
9.50
+18.8%
2-0
11.00
11.00
1-1
5.20
5.20
0-2
13.00
13.00
2-1
8.00
8.00
2-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1-2
9.00
9.00
3-0
23.00
23.00
3-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-3
35.00
35.00
3-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
21.00
21.00
3-2
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
Any Other Score
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
2-3
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
4-0
60.00
60.00
0-4
90.00
90.00
4-1
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-4
60.00
60.00
4-2
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
2-4
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
4-3
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
3-4
125.00
125.00
5-0
150.00
150.00
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
05 | Total Goals
0
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
1
4.20
4.80
+14.3%
2
3.10
3.30
+6.5%
3
3.70
3.60
-2.7%
4
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
5
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
6
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
90.00
90.00
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Atlanta Utd
1.90
1.87
-1.6%
No 1st Goal
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
Philadelphia U
2.10
2.10
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.87
Even
1.77
1.77
10 | Halftime 1X2
Atlanta Utd
3.00
2.90
-3.3%
Draw
2.03
2.10
+3.4%
Philadelphia U
3.40
3.30
-2.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.30
4.30
0-0
2.50
2.75
+10.0%
0-1
4.80
4.80
2-0
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
1-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
0-2
15.00
15.00
2-1
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
Any Other Score
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.65
2.60
-1.9%
Under 1.5
1.40
1.42
+1.4%

Last Updated on 2021-06-21 02:00:02