Argentina / Argentine League /
Atletico Lanus vs Argentinos Jrs 5960
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Atletico Lanus - Draw - Argentinos Jrs) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 34.7% home win for (Atletico Lanus) at opening odds $2.55; 30.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.90; 34.7% away win for (Argentinos Jrs) at opening odds $2.55
The fixture favourite (Argentinos Jrs) has a 13.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $6.70 whereas the underdog (Atletico Lanus) has a 86.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.05
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 63.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.45 compared to a 36.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.50
Last Updated on 2023-03-20 22:50:02