Spain / Spanish League /

Atletico Madrid vs Sevilla 1599

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Atletico Madrid - Draw - Sevilla) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 39.5% home win for (Atletico Madrid) at opening odds $2.25; 31.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.80; 28.7% away win for (Sevilla) at opening odds $3.10

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Atletico Madrid) has a 17.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Sevilla) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 63.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.45 compared to a 36.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.50

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Atletico Madrid -0.50
2.07
1.97
-4.8%
Sevilla +0.50
1.77
1.85
+4.5%
01 | 1X2
Atletico Madrid
2.25
1.92
-14.7%
Draw
2.80
2.80
Sevilla
3.10
4.10
+32.3%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Atletico Madrid -1.5
5.20
3.55
-31.7%
Sevilla +1.5
1.10
1.22
+10.9%
31 | Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
1.45
1.47
+1.4%
Under 1.5
2.50
2.45
-2.0%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.95
2.20
+12.8%
No
1.70
1.55
-8.8%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.70
3.10
-16.2%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
5.00
4.40
-12.0%
D-D
4.00
4.00
D-A
7.00
9.00
+28.6%
A-H
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
5.50
8.00
+45.5%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.50
4.70
-14.5%
0-0
6.50
5.50
-15.4%
0-1
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
2-0
9.50
7.00
-26.3%
1-1
5.00
6.00
+20.0%
0-2
13.00
21.00
+61.5%
2-1
8.50
8.50
2-2
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
1-2
11.00
15.00
+36.4%
3-0
23.00
17.00
-26.1%
3-3
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
0-3
40.00
80.00
+100.0%
3-1
19.00
19.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
30.00
60.00
+100.0%
3-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
Any Other Score
200.00
70.00
-65.0%
2-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
4-0
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-4
125.00
200.00
+60.0%
4-1
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
1-4
100.00
150.00
+50.0%
4-2
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
2-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
4-3
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
3-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-0
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
150.00
150.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
6.50
5.50
-15.4%
1
3.40
3.30
-2.9%
2
2.90
3.00
+3.4%
3
3.90
4.20
+7.7%
4
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
5
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
6
35.00
35.00
7
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
8
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Atletico Madrid
1.90
1.70
-10.5%
Sevilla
2.30
2.80
+21.7%
No 1st Goal
6.50
5.50
-15.4%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.90
1.90
Even
1.75
1.75
10 | Halftime 1X2
Atletico Madrid
3.05
2.70
-11.5%
Draw
1.87
1.82
-2.7%
Sevilla
3.80
5.00
+31.6%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.10
3.70
-9.8%
0-0
2.30
2.25
-2.2%
0-1
5.00
6.00
+20.0%
2-0
13.00
10.00
-23.1%
1-1
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
0-2
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
2-1
21.00
21.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
Any Other Score
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.53
1.58
+3.3%
Under 0.5
2.30
2.20
-4.3%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.20
2.25
+2.3%
Even
1.55
1.53
-1.3%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.30
2.25
-2.2%
1
2.50
2.55
+2.0%
2
4.50
4.80
+6.7%
3+
10.00
10.00
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Atletico Madrid
2.75
2.45
-10.9%
Sevilla
3.40
4.00
+17.6%
No 1st Goal
2.30
2.25
-2.2%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
6.00
6.70
+11.7%
No
1.07
1.05
-1.9%

Last Updated on 2022-05-16 01:20:01