Germany / German League /

Augsburg vs E Frankfurt 1125

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Augsburg - Draw - E Frankfurt) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 29.7% home win for (Augsburg) at opening odds $3.00; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 43.4% away win for (E Frankfurt) at opening odds $2.05

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (E Frankfurt) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Augsburg) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.93

Asian Handicap
Augsburg 0.00
2.05
1.95
-4.9%
E Frankfurt +0.00
1.75
1.82
+4.0%
01 | 1X2
Augsburg
3.00
2.60
-13.3%
Draw
3.30
3.10
-6.1%
E Frankfurt
2.05
2.40
+17.1%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Augsburg +1.5
1.15
1.12
-2.6%
E Frankfurt -1.5
4.40
4.80
+9.1%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.75
1.75
Under 2.5
1.93
1.93
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
5.20
4.40
-15.4%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
23.00
23.00
D-H
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
D-D
5.20
4.80
-7.7%
D-A
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
A-H
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.30
4.00
+21.2%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
10.00
8.50
-15.0%
0-0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
0-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
2-0
15.00
15.00
1-1
5.80
6.00
+3.4%
0-2
10.00
13.00
+30.0%
2-1
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
2-2
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
1-2
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
3-0
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
3-3
50.00
50.00
0-3
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
3-1
23.00
17.00
-26.1%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
3-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
2-3
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
4-0
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
0-4
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
4-1
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
1-4
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
4-2
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
2-4
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
5-0
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
0-5
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
5-1
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-5
100.00
100.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-4
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
2
3.30
3.40
+3.0%
3
3.50
3.50
4
5.00
5.00
5
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
6
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
7
50.00
25.00
-50.0%
8
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
9+
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Augsburg
2.20
2.05
-6.8%
No 1st Goal
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
E Frankfurt
1.77
1.87
+5.6%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Even
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Augsburg
3.50
3.20
-8.6%
Draw
2.15
2.05
-4.7%
E Frankfurt
2.70
3.10
+14.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.00
4.70
-6.0%
0-0
2.80
2.65
-5.4%
0-1
4.10
4.50
+9.8%
2-0
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
2-1
21.00
21.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
Any Other Score
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.65
2.75
+3.8%
Under 1.5
1.40
1.38
-1.4%

Last Updated on 2022-01-16 22:20:01