Germany / German League / 1172

Augsburg vs Freiburg

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Augsburg - Draw - Freiburg) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 43.8% home win for (Augsburg) at opening odds $2.03; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 29.2% away win for (Freiburg) at opening odds $3.05. The fixture favourite (Augsburg) has a 25.6% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (Freiburg) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.10 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Augsburg -0.251.851.80 -2.7%Freiburg +0.251.972.02 +2.5%
01. 1X2
Augsburg2.032.00 -1.5%Draw3.303.30Freiburg3.053.10 +1.6%
46. 1/2 Goal
Augsburg -1.53.553.55Freiburg +1.51.221.22
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.631.63Under 2.52.102.10
03. Halftime-Fulltime
AugsburgDrawFreiburg
H-H3.303.20 -3.0%H-D13.0013.00H-A30.0030.00
D-H5.205.20D-D5.205.20D-A7.508.00 +6.7%
A-H23.0023.00A-D13.0013.00A-A5.205.20
04. Pick The Score
AugsburgDrawFreiburg
1-08.508.500-012.0012.000-111.0011.00
2-011.0010.00 -9.1%1-16.007.00 +16.7%0-217.0017.00
2-17.507.502-211.0011.001-210.0010.00
3-019.0019.003-340.0040.000-340.0040.00
3-113.0013.004-4150.00150.001-323.0023.00
3-219.0017.00 -10.5%Any Other Score80.0040.00 -50.0%2-325.0023.00 -8.0%
4-050.0040.00 -20.0%    0-4100.00125.00 +25.0%
4-135.0030.00 -14.3%    1-460.0070.00 +16.7%
4-250.0035.00 -30.0%    2-470.0070.00
4-390.0080.00 -11.1%    3-4100.0090.00 -10.0%
5-0125.0080.00 -36.0%    0-5200.00200.00
5-190.0070.00 -22.2%    1-5150.00200.00 +33.3%
5-2125.0090.00 -28.0%    2-5200.00200.00
5-3200.00150.00 -25.0%    3-5200.00250.00 +25.0%
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
05. Total Goals
012.0012.0033.503.50615.0015.00
15.205.2044.704.70735.0030.00 -14.3%
23.503.5058.508.50870.0060.00 -14.3%
    9+100.0090.00 -10.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Augsburg1.771.75 -1.1%No 1st Goal12.0012.00Freiburg2.202.25 +2.3%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.85Even1.801.80
10. Halftime 1X2
Augsburg2.652.60 -1.9%Draw2.152.15Freiburg3.603.70 +2.8%
11. Halftime PTS
AugsburgDrawFreiburg
1-04.204.10 -2.4%0-02.802.800-15.205.20
2-011.0011.001-16.507.00 +7.7%0-217.0017.00
2-115.0015.002-240.0040.001-221.0021.00
    Any Other Score13.0013.00    
2020-02-15 22:20:12
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.502.40 -4.0%Under 1.51.451.49 +2.8%