Germany / German League / 1188

Augsburg vs Mainz

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Augsburg - Draw - Mainz) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 40.4% home win for (Augsburg) at opening odds $2.20; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 31.8% away win for (Mainz) at opening odds $2.80. The fixture favourite (Augsburg) has a 22.8% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Mainz) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.35 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Augsburg -0.252.001.88 -6.0%Mainz +0.251.821.93 +6.0%
01. 1X2
Augsburg2.202.05 -6.8%Draw3.203.40 +6.2%Mainz2.802.95 +5.4%
46. 1/2 Goal
Augsburg -1.54.003.55 -11.3%Mainz +1.51.181.22 +3.4%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.52.352.30 -2.1%Under 3.51.501.53 +2.0%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
AugsburgDrawMainz
H-H3.603.30 -8.3%H-D13.0013.00H-A25.0025.00
D-H5.505.20 -5.5%D-D5.206.00 +15.4%D-A7.007.50 +7.1%
A-H23.0021.00 -8.7%A-D13.0013.00A-A4.705.00 +6.4%
04. Pick The Score
AugsburgDrawMainz
1-09.5010.00 +5.3%0-012.0015.00 +25.0%0-111.0012.00 +9.1%
2-012.0011.00 -8.3%1-16.006.50 +8.3%0-215.0017.00 +13.3%
2-18.007.50 -6.3%2-210.0010.001-29.509.50
3-023.0021.00 -8.7%3-335.0035.000-335.0040.00 +14.3%
3-113.0013.004-4150.00125.00 -16.7%1-319.0019.00
3-219.0017.00 -10.5%Any Other Score70.0060.00 -14.3%2-321.0021.00
4-060.0050.00 -16.7%    0-490.0090.00
4-140.0035.00 -12.5%    1-460.0060.00
4-250.0040.00 -20.0%    2-460.0060.00
4-380.0070.00 -12.5%    3-490.0080.00 -11.1%
5-0125.00100.00 -20.0%    0-5200.00200.00
5-1100.0090.00 -10.0%    1-5150.00150.00
5-2125.00100.00 -20.0%    2-5150.00150.00
5-3150.00150.00    3-5200.00200.00
5-4250.00200.00 -20.0%    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
012.0015.00 +25.0%33.603.60615.0013.00 -13.3%
15.506.00 +9.1%44.504.40 -2.2%735.0030.00 -14.3%
23.503.80 +8.6%58.007.00 -12.5%860.0060.00
    9+90.0090.00    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Augsburg1.851.77 -4.3%No 1st Goal12.0015.00 +25.0%Mainz2.102.10
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.871.85 -1.1%Even1.771.80 +1.7%
10. Halftime 1X2
Augsburg2.802.60 -7.1%Draw2.152.25 +4.7%Mainz3.303.40 +3.0%
11. Halftime PTS
AugsburgDrawMainz
1-04.404.30 -2.3%0-02.853.05 +7.0%0-15.005.20 +4.0%
2-011.0011.001-16.506.500-215.0015.00
2-117.0015.00 -11.8%2-235.0035.001-219.0017.00 -10.5%
    Any Other Score13.0012.00 -7.7%    
2019-12-07 22:20:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.452.20 -10.2%Under 1.51.471.58 +7.5%