USA / US Soccer League /
Austin FC vs FC Dallas 4630
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Austin FC - Draw - FC Dallas) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 44% home win for (Austin FC) at opening odds $2.03; 26.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 29.8% away win for (FC Dallas) at opening odds $3.00
The fixture favourite (Austin FC) has a 24.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (FC Dallas) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.10
Last Updated on 2022-06-26 09:00:01