USA / US Soccer League /

Austin FC vs Los Angeles FC 4649

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Austin FC - Draw - Los Angeles FC) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 33.5% home win for (Austin FC) at opening odds $2.65; 26.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 40.4% away win for (Los Angeles FC) at opening odds $2.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Los Angeles FC) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Austin FC) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.35

Asian Handicap
Austin FC +0.25
1.80
1.80
Los Angeles FC -0.25
2.02
1.92
-5.0%
01 | 1X2
Austin FC
2.65
2.55
-3.8%
Draw
3.40
3.90
+14.7%
Los Angeles FC
2.20
2.10
-4.5%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Austin FC +1.5
1.15
1.22
+6.1%
Los Angeles FC -1.5
4.40
3.55
-19.3%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.35
2.15
-8.5%
Under 3.5
1.50
1.60
+6.7%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.30
4.30
H-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
H-A
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
D-H
7.00
7.00
D-D
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
D-A
6.00
6.00
A-H
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
A-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
A-A
3.50
3.30
-5.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
11.00
11.00
0-0
17.00
17.00
0-1
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
2-0
15.00
15.00
1-1
6.50
8.00
+23.1%
0-2
12.00
12.00
2-1
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
2-2
10.00
10.00
1-2
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
3-0
35.00
35.00
3-3
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
0-3
23.00
23.00
3-1
17.00
17.00
4-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
1-3
13.00
13.00
3-2
19.00
19.00
Any Other Score
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
2-3
17.00
17.00
4-0
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
0-4
60.00
60.00
4-1
50.00
50.00
1-4
35.00
35.00
4-2
50.00
50.00
2-4
40.00
40.00
4-3
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
3-4
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
5-0
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
0-5
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
5-1
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
1-5
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
5-2
150.00
70.00
-53.3%
2-5
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
17.00
17.00
1
6.00
7.50
+25.0%
2
3.70
4.00
+8.1%
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
4.40
4.40
5
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
6
13.00
10.00
-23.1%
7
30.00
17.00
-43.3%
8
60.00
30.00
-50.0%
9+
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Austin FC
2.05
2.03
-1.0%
No 1st Goal
17.00
17.00
Los Angeles FC
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Austin FC
3.10
3.10
Draw
2.30
2.30
Los Angeles FC
2.75
2.75
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.00
5.00
0-0
3.30
3.30
0-1
4.40
4.50
+2.3%
2-0
13.00
13.00
1-1
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
0-2
11.00
11.00
2-1
17.00
17.00
2-2
35.00
35.00
1-2
15.00
15.00
Any Other Score
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.30
2.25
-2.2%
Under 1.5
1.53
1.55
+1.3%

Last Updated on 2021-09-16 08:50:01