USA / US Soccer League /

Austin FC vs San Jose Quakes 4628

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Austin FC - Draw - San Jose Quakes) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 56.5% home win for (Austin FC) at opening odds $1.58; 21.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.10; 21.8% away win for (San Jose Quakes) at opening odds $4.10

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Austin FC) has a 35% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.60 whereas the underdog (San Jose Quakes) has a 65% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.40

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.25

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Austin FC -1.00
2.02
1.82
-9.9%
San Jose Quakes +1.00
1.80
2.00
+11.1%
01 | 1X2
Austin FC
1.58
1.48
-6.3%
Draw
4.10
4.20
+2.4%
San Jose Quakes
4.10
4.80
+17.1%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Austin FC -1.5
2.60
2.30
-11.5%
San Jose Quakes +1.5
1.40
1.50
+7.1%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.25
2.07
-8.0%
Under 3.5
1.55
1.65
+6.5%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.45
1.45
No
2.45
2.45
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.30
2.10
-8.7%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
23.00
30.00
+30.4%
D-H
4.50
4.40
-2.2%
D-D
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
D-A
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
A-H
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
7.50
9.50
+26.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
0-0
21.00
21.00
0-1
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
2-0
8.50
8.50
1-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-2
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
2-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-2
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
3-0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
3-3
40.00
40.00
0-3
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
3-1
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
4-4
150.00
150.00
1-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
3-2
15.00
15.00
Any Other Score
40.00
23.00
-42.5%
2-3
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
4-0
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
1-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
4-2
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
2-4
90.00
90.00
4-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
3-4
100.00
100.00
5-0
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
125.00
125.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
21.00
21.00
1
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
2
4.00
4.10
+2.5%
3
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
4
4.30
4.20
-2.3%
5
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
6
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
7
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
8
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
9+
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Austin FC
1.50
1.45
-3.3%
San Jose Quakes
2.60
2.80
+7.7%
No 1st Goal
21.00
21.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
Even
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Austin FC
2.05
1.95
-4.9%
Draw
2.50
2.50
San Jose Quakes
4.30
4.80
+11.6%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
0-0
3.70
4.00
+8.1%
0-1
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
2-0
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
2-1
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
2-2
35.00
35.00
1-2
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
Any Other Score
10.00
8.00
-20.0%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.15
2.07
-3.7%
Under 1.5
1.60
1.65
+3.1%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
1.90
1.90
Even
1.75
1.75
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.70
4.00
+8.1%
1
2.55
2.70
+5.9%
2
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
3+
4.80
4.30
-10.4%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Austin FC
1.87
1.77
-5.3%
San Jose Quakes
3.20
3.40
+6.2%
No 1st Goal
3.70
4.00
+8.1%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
3.55
3.55
No
1.22
1.22

Last Updated on 2022-08-07 08:50:01