USA / US Soccer League /

Austin FC vs Seattle Sndrs 4619

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Austin FC - Draw - Seattle Sndrs) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 41.3% home win for (Austin FC) at opening odds $2.15; 26.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 31.7% away win for (Seattle Sndrs) at opening odds $2.80

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Austin FC) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Seattle Sndrs) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.6% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 46.4% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.93

Asian Handicap
Austin FC -0.75
2.03
1.90
-6.4%
Seattle Sndrs +0.75
1.77
1.90
+7.3%
01 | 1X2
Austin FC
2.15
1.72
-20.0%
Draw
3.30
3.60
+9.1%
Seattle Sndrs
2.80
3.80
+35.7%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Austin FC -1.5
4.80
2.90
-39.6%
Seattle Sndrs +1.5
1.12
1.33
+18.8%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.67
1.93
+15.6%
Under 2.5
1.93
1.75
-9.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.30
2.45
-25.8%
H-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
H-A
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
D-H
5.20
4.40
-15.4%
D-D
5.20
5.20
D-A
7.00
8.50
+21.4%
A-H
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
A-D
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
A-A
4.70
9.00
+91.5%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.00
6.00
-25.0%
0-0
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
0-1
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
2-0
11.00
7.00
-36.4%
1-1
6.00
8.50
+41.7%
0-2
13.00
25.00
+92.3%
2-1
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
2-2
11.00
15.00
+36.4%
1-2
9.00
13.00
+44.4%
3-0
23.00
11.00
-52.2%
3-3
50.00
80.00
+60.0%
0-3
40.00
90.00
+125.0%
3-1
15.00
11.00
-26.7%
4-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
1-3
19.00
50.00
+163.2%
3-2
21.00
21.00
Any Other Score
90.00
35.00
-61.1%
2-3
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
4-0
60.00
25.00
-58.3%
0-4
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
4-1
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
1-4
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
4-2
50.00
50.00
2-4
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
4-3
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
3-4
100.00
100.00
5-0
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
1-5
150.00
150.00
5-2
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
2-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-3
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1
4.70
4.00
-14.9%
2
3.40
3.10
-8.8%
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
5.00
5.50
+10.0%
5
9.00
11.00
+22.2%
6
19.00
25.00
+31.6%
7
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
8
80.00
80.00
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Austin FC
1.82
1.50
-17.6%
No 1st Goal
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
Seattle Sndrs
2.10
2.95
+40.5%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
Even
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Austin FC
2.70
2.25
-16.7%
Draw
2.15
2.20
+2.3%
Seattle Sndrs
3.50
4.70
+34.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.10
3.20
-22.0%
0-0
2.90
2.65
-8.6%
0-1
4.80
6.50
+35.4%
2-0
11.00
8.50
-22.7%
1-1
7.00
8.50
+21.4%
0-2
15.00
25.00
+66.7%
2-1
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
2-2
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
1-2
21.00
35.00
+66.7%
Any Other Score
15.00
15.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.33
1.35
+1.5%
Under 0.5
2.95
2.85
-3.4%

Last Updated on 2021-07-23 09:40:01