Europe / Euro Champ /

Austria vs North Macedonia 2007

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Austria - Draw - North Macedonia) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 55.8% home win for (Austria) at opening odds $1.60; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 17.2% away win for (North Macedonia) at opening odds $5.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Austria) has a 33.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.70 whereas the underdog (North Macedonia) has a 66.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.37

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.10

Asian Handicap
Austria -0.75
1.82
1.93
+6.0%
North Macedonia +0.75
2.00
1.88
-6.0%
01 | 1X2
Austria
1.60
1.65
+3.1%
Draw
3.30
3.30
North Macedonia
5.20
4.80
-7.7%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Austria -1.5
2.70
2.80
+3.7%
North Macedonia +1.5
1.37
1.35
-1.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.10
2.10
Under 2.5
1.63
1.63
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.30
2.55
+10.9%
H-D
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
H-A
50.00
23.00
-54.0%
D-H
4.00
4.10
+2.5%
D-D
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
D-A
11.00
11.00
A-H
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
A-D
17.00
17.00
A-A
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.00
5.50
+10.0%
0-0
7.50
7.50
0-1
12.00
12.00
2-0
5.50
7.00
+27.3%
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
2-1
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
2-2
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
1-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
3-0
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
3-3
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
0-3
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
3-1
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
4-4
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
1-3
60.00
60.00
3-2
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
Any Other Score
90.00
40.00
-55.6%
2-3
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
4-0
25.00
25.00
0-4
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
4-1
30.00
30.00
1-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
4-2
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
2-4
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
4-3
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
3-4
250.00
125.00
-50.0%
5-0
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
7.50
7.50
1
3.80
4.00
+5.3%
2
3.05
3.20
+4.9%
3
3.80
3.80
4
6.00
6.00
5
13.00
13.00
6
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
7
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
8
100.00
50.00
-50.0%
9+
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Austria
1.50
1.55
+3.3%
No 1st Goal
7.50
7.50
North Macedonia
3.20
3.00
-6.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.87
Even
1.77
1.77
10 | Halftime 1X2
Austria
2.20
2.30
+4.5%
Draw
2.00
2.00
North Macedonia
5.80
5.20
-10.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
2.85
3.30
+15.8%
0-0
2.50
2.50
0-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
2-0
7.50
9.00
+20.0%
1-1
9.00
9.00
0-2
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
2-1
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
2-2
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
1-2
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
Any Other Score
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.45
1.45
Under 0.5
2.50
2.50

Last Updated on 2021-06-13 03:40:05