Brazil (Account Only) / Brazilian League /

Avai vs Juventude

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Avai - Draw - Juventude) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 38.7% home win for (Avai) at opening odds $2.30; 30.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.90; 30.7% away win for (Juventude) at opening odds $2.90

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Avai) has a 15.1% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $6.00 whereas the underdog (Juventude) has a 84.9% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.07

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 62.5% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.47 compared to a 37.5% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.45

01 | 1X2
Avai
2.30
2.20
-4.3%
Draw
2.90
2.80
-3.4%
Juventude
2.90
3.20
+10.3%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Avai -1.5
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
Juventude +1.5
1.07
1.10
+2.8%
31 | Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
1.47
1.50
+2.0%
Under 1.5
2.45
2.35
-4.1%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
2.05
2.15
+4.9%
No
1.63
1.58
-3.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.90
3.60
-7.7%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
D-H
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
D-D
4.00
4.00
D-A
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
A-H
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
5.00
6.00
+20.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.00
5.00
0-0
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
0-1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
2-0
9.50
7.50
-21.1%
1-1
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
0-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
2-1
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
2-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
1-2
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
3-0
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
3-3
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
0-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
3-1
23.00
23.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
3-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
Any Other Score
200.00
80.00
-60.0%
2-3
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
4-0
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
0-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
4-1
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
1-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
4-2
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
2-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
4-3
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
3-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-0
200.00
200.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
1
3.10
3.10
2
2.95
2.95
3
4.10
4.20
+2.4%
4
8.00
8.00
5
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
6
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
7
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
8
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
9+
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Avai
1.95
1.87
-4.1%
Juventude
2.25
2.45
+8.9%
No 1st Goal
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Even
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Avai
3.10
3.00
-3.2%
Draw
1.87
1.82
-2.7%
Juventude
3.70
4.10
+10.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.10
3.90
-4.9%
0-0
2.20
2.30
+4.5%
0-1
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
2-0
13.00
13.00
1-1
9.00
9.00
0-2
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
2-1
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
2-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
1-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
Any Other Score
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.53
1.58
+3.3%
Under 0.5
2.30
2.20
-4.3%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.15
2.20
+2.3%
Even
1.58
1.55
-1.9%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.20
2.30
+4.5%
1
2.45
2.45
2
5.00
5.00
3+
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Avai
2.85
2.65
-7.0%
Juventude
3.20
3.40
+6.2%
No 1st Goal
2.20
2.30
+4.5%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
6.70
6.70
No
1.05
1.05

Last Updated on 2022-05-16 04:50:02