Japan / J League /

Avispa Fukuoka vs S Hiroshima 3197

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Avispa Fukuoka - Draw - S Hiroshima) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 26.1% home win for (Avispa Fukuoka) at opening odds $3.40; 30.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.95; 43.8% away win for (S Hiroshima) at opening odds $2.03

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (S Hiroshima) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Avispa Fukuoka) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 62.5% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.47 compared to a 37.5% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.45

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Avispa Fukuoka +0.50
1.77
1.80
+1.7%
S Hiroshima -0.50
2.00
1.95
-2.5%
01 | 1X2
Avispa Fukuoka
3.40
3.90
+14.7%
Draw
2.95
2.85
-3.4%
S Hiroshima
2.03
1.95
-3.9%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Avispa Fukuoka +1.5
1.12
1.25
+11.6%
S Hiroshima -1.5
4.80
3.35
-30.2%
31 | Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
1.47
1.53
+4.1%
Under 1.5
2.45
2.30
-6.1%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
2.15
2.35
+9.3%
No
1.58
1.48
-6.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
6.50
8.00
+23.1%
H-D
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
H-A
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
D-H
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
D-D
4.10
3.90
-4.9%
D-A
4.70
4.50
-4.3%
A-H
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
3.30
3.10
-6.1%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
8.50
+21.4%
0-0
6.50
5.50
-15.4%
0-1
4.70
4.40
-6.4%
2-0
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
1-1
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
0-2
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
2-1
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
2-2
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
1-2
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
3-0
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
3-3
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
0-3
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
3-1
40.00
60.00
+50.0%
4-4
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
1-3
19.00
19.00
3-2
60.00
60.00
Any Other Score
200.00
70.00
-65.0%
2-3
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
4-0
150.00
150.00
0-4
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
4-1
150.00
150.00
1-4
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
4-2
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
2-4
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
4-3
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
3-4
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
6.50
5.50
-15.4%
1
3.10
3.00
-3.2%
2
2.95
3.00
+1.7%
3
4.10
4.40
+7.3%
4
8.00
9.50
+18.8%
5
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
6
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
7
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
8
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
9+
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Avispa Fukuoka
2.55
2.80
+9.8%
S Hiroshima
1.77
1.75
-1.1%
No 1st Goal
6.50
5.50
-15.4%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Even
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Avispa Fukuoka
4.20
4.70
+11.9%
Draw
1.90
1.90
S Hiroshima
2.80
2.65
-5.4%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
0-0
2.20
2.20
0-1
3.70
3.60
-2.7%
2-0
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
1-1
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
0-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
2-1
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
2-2
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
1-2
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
Any Other Score
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.58
1.60
+1.3%
Under 0.5
2.20
2.15
-2.3%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.15
2.25
+4.7%
Even
1.58
1.53
-3.2%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.20
2.20
1
2.45
2.50
+2.0%
2
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
3+
11.00
9.00
-18.2%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Avispa Fukuoka
3.60
3.90
+8.3%
S Hiroshima
2.60
2.55
-1.9%
No 1st Goal
2.20
2.20
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
6.70
7.70
+14.9%
No
1.05
1.03
-1.9%

Last Updated on 2022-06-25 17:20:01