Sweden / Swedish League /

BK Hacken vs Kalmar 5494

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (BK Hacken - Draw - Kalmar) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 48% home win for (BK Hacken) at opening odds $1.87; 26.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 25.6% away win for (Kalmar) at opening odds $3.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (BK Hacken) has a 24.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Kalmar) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
BK Hacken -0.75
2.03
1.87
-7.9%
Kalmar +0.75
1.77
1.90
+7.3%
01 | 1X2
BK Hacken
1.87
1.60
-14.4%
Draw
3.40
3.70
+8.8%
Kalmar
3.50
4.30
+22.9%
46 | 1/2 Goal
BK Hacken -1.5
3.75
2.90
-22.7%
Kalmar +1.5
1.20
1.33
+10.8%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.77
1.72
-2.8%
Under 2.5
1.90
1.97
+3.7%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.63
1.67
+2.5%
No
2.05
2.00
-2.4%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.90
2.40
-17.2%
H-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
4.80
4.50
-6.3%
D-D
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
D-A
8.50
10.00
+17.6%
A-H
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
6.00
8.00
+33.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
6.50
0-0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
0-1
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
2-0
8.50
7.00
-17.6%
1-1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
0-2
19.00
25.00
+31.6%
2-1
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
2-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-2
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
3-0
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
50.00
70.00
+40.0%
3-1
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
30.00
40.00
+33.3%
3-2
21.00
21.00
Any Other Score
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
2-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
4-0
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
0-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
4-1
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
1-4
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
4-2
50.00
30.00
-40.0%
2-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
4-3
100.00
100.00
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
125.00
125.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1
4.50
4.50
2
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
3
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
4
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
5
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
6
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
7
50.00
50.00
8
90.00
90.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
BK Hacken
1.67
1.53
-8.4%
Kalmar
2.35
2.70
+14.9%
No 1st Goal
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
Even
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
10 | Halftime 1X2
BK Hacken
2.50
2.20
-12.0%
Draw
2.15
2.25
+4.7%
Kalmar
3.90
4.50
+15.4%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.80
3.40
-10.5%
0-0
2.85
3.00
+5.3%
0-1
5.20
6.50
+25.0%
2-0
10.00
8.50
-15.0%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
2-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
Any Other Score
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.75
2.65
-3.6%
Under 1.5
1.38
1.40
+1.4%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
1.95
-2.5%
Even
1.67
1.70
+1.8%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.85
3.00
+5.3%
1
2.45
2.45
2
4.00
3.90
-2.5%
3+
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
BK Hacken
2.30
2.03
-11.7%
Kalmar
3.10
3.40
+9.7%
No 1st Goal
2.85
3.00
+5.3%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.40
4.40
No
1.15
1.15

Last Updated on 2022-05-15 20:50:02