Argentina (Account Only) / Argentine League /

Banfield vs Barracas Central

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Banfield - Draw - Barracas Central) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 54% home win for (Banfield) at opening odds $1.65; 26.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 19.8% away win for (Barracas Central) at opening odds $4.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Banfield) has a 29.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.05 whereas the underdog (Barracas Central) has a 70.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.30

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.07

01 | 1X2
Banfield
1.65
1.55
-6.1%
Draw
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
Barracas Central
4.50
5.00
+11.1%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Banfield -1.5
3.05
2.90
-4.9%
Barracas Central +1.5
1.30
1.33
+2.3%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.07
2.07
Under 2.5
1.65
1.65
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.50
2.50
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
40.00
D-H
4.20
4.10
-2.4%
D-D
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
D-A
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
17.00
17.00
A-A
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
0-0
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
0-1
10.00
10.00
2-0
6.50
5.80
-10.8%
1-1
6.00
6.00
0-2
25.00
25.00
2-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
2-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1-2
13.00
13.00
3-0
11.00
11.00
3-3
90.00
90.00
0-3
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
3-1
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
50.00
50.00
3-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
Any Other Score
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
2-3
60.00
60.00
4-0
30.00
30.00
0-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
4-1
35.00
35.00
1-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
4-2
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
2-4
200.00
200.00
4-3
150.00
150.00
3-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-0
80.00
80.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
150.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
1
3.80
3.60
-5.3%
2
3.05
3.00
-1.6%
3
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
4
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
5
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
6
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
7
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
8
100.00
100.00
9+
125.00
125.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Banfield
2.30
2.30
Draw
2.05
2.03
-1.0%
Barracas Central
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.30
3.30
0-0
2.50
2.35
-6.0%
0-1
6.50
6.50
2-0
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
1-1
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
0-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
2-1
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
2-2
60.00
60.00
1-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.45
1.47
+1.4%
Under 0.5
2.50
2.45
-2.0%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.10
+2.4%
Even
1.63
1.60
-1.8%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.50
2.35
-6.0%
1
2.40
2.50
+4.2%
2
4.40
4.50
+2.3%
3+
9.00
9.50
+5.6%

Last Updated on 2022-06-25 05:50:02