Spain / Spanish League / 1584

Barcelona vs Celta de Vigo

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Barcelona - Draw - Celta de Vigo) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 79.4% home win for (Barcelona) at opening odds $1.15; 13% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $7.00; 7.6% away win for (Celta de Vigo) at opening odds $12.00. The fixture favourite (Barcelona) has a 61.4% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $1.48 whereas the underdog (Celta de Vigo) has a 38.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $2.35 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.93 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Barcelona -2.001.852.00 +8.1%Celta de Vigo +2.001.971.82 -7.6%
01. 1X2
Barcelona1.151.17 +1.7%Draw7.006.50 -7.1%Celta de Vigo12.009.50 -20.8%
46. 1/2 Goal
Barcelona -1.51.481.50 +1.4%Celta de Vigo +1.52.352.30 -2.1%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.51.932.00 +3.6%Under 3.51.751.70 -2.9%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
BarcelonaDrawCelta de Vigo
H-H1.421.45 +2.1%H-D25.0023.00 -8.0%H-A60.0060.00
D-H4.304.30D-D12.0012.00D-A25.0025.00
A-H21.0019.00 -9.5%A-D25.0025.00A-A23.0021.00 -8.7%
04. Pick The Score
BarcelonaDrawCelta de Vigo
1-09.5010.00 +5.3%0-035.0035.000-140.0030.00 -25.0%
2-06.006.001-113.0013.000-290.0070.00 -22.2%
2-18.007.50 -6.3%2-223.0021.00 -8.7%1-235.0023.00 -34.3%
3-06.006.50 +8.3%3-390.0070.00 -22.2%0-3200.00125.00 -37.5%
3-18.507.50 -11.8%4-4250.00250.001-3125.0080.00 -36.0%
3-221.0019.00 -9.5%Any Other Score11.0012.00 +9.1%2-390.0050.00 -44.4%
4-010.0011.00 +10.0%    0-4250.00250.00
4-112.0012.00    1-4250.00250.00
4-230.0023.00 -23.3%    2-4200.00200.00
4-3100.0080.00 -20.0%    3-4200.00200.00
5-017.0019.00 +11.8%    0-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-123.0023.00    1-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-260.0050.00 -16.7%    2-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-3150.00125.00 -16.7%    3-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
05. Total Goals
035.0035.0033.503.40 -2.9%610.0011.00 +10.0%
18.508.00 -5.9%44.104.10719.0019.00
24.504.20 -6.7%55.506.00 +9.1%840.0030.00 -25.0%
    9+60.0040.00 -33.3%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Barcelona1.201.22 +1.7%No 1st Goal35.0035.00Celta de Vigo4.404.20 -4.5%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.801.80Even1.851.85
10. Halftime 1X2
Barcelona1.481.42 -4.1%Draw3.103.20 +3.2%Celta de Vigo9.008.50 -5.6%
11. Halftime PTS
BarcelonaDrawCelta de Vigo
1-03.002.95 -1.7%0-04.204.30 +2.4%0-112.0011.00 -8.3%
2-04.504.70 +4.4%1-19.509.500-240.0040.00
2-113.0012.00 -7.7%2-250.0050.001-240.0035.00 -12.5%
    Any Other Score6.006.50 +8.3%    
2019-11-10 02:00:03
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.51.931.97 +2.1%Under 1.51.751.72 -1.7%