Spain / Spanish League /

Barcelona vs Elche 1502

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Barcelona - Draw - Elche) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 83.1% home win for (Barcelona) at opening odds $1.10; 10.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $8.50; 6.1% away win for (Elche) at opening odds $15.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Barcelona) has a 47.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.90 whereas the underdog (Elche) has a 52.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.75

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

01 | 1X2
Barcelona
1.10
1.10
Draw
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
Elche
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Barcelona -2.5
1.90
1.90
Elche +2.5
1.75
1.75
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
1.72
1.80
+4.7%
Under 3.5
1.97
1.87
-5.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.33
1.30
-2.3%
H-D
30.00
30.00
H-A
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
D-H
4.20
4.40
+4.8%
D-D
13.00
13.00
D-A
35.00
35.00
A-H
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
A-D
35.00
35.00
A-A
35.00
35.00
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
0-0
35.00
35.00
0-1
50.00
50.00
2-0
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
1-1
15.00
15.00
0-2
125.00
125.00
2-1
9.50
9.50
2-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
1-2
50.00
50.00
3-0
6.00
5.80
-3.3%
3-3
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
0-3
250.00
250.00
3-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
150.00
150.00
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
2-3
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
4-0
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
11.00
11.00
1-4
250.00
250.00
4-2
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
2-4
250.00
250.00
4-3
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
3-4
250.00
250.00
5-0
11.00
11.00
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
150.00
150.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
35.00
35.00
1
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
2
5.00
4.70
-6.0%
3
3.70
3.70
4
4.00
4.10
+2.5%
5
5.20
5.20
6
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
7
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
8
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
9+
50.00
50.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Barcelona
1.15
1.15
No 1st Goal
35.00
35.00
Elche
5.20
4.70
-9.6%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Barcelona
1.30
1.30
Draw
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
Elche
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.10
3.10
0-0
4.30
4.40
+2.3%
0-1
15.00
15.00
2-0
4.20
4.10
-2.4%
1-1
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
0-2
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
2-1
13.00
13.00
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
40.00
40.00
Any Other Score
4.80
4.50
-6.3%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
1.80
1.80
Under 1.5
1.87
1.87

Last Updated on 2021-02-25 01:50:01