Spain / Spanish League / 1598

Barcelona vs Getafe

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Barcelona - Draw - Getafe) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 64.2% home win for (Barcelona) at opening odds $1.40; 21.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.10; 13.8% away win for (Getafe) at opening odds $6.50. The fixture favourite (Barcelona) has a 42.4% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.15 whereas the underdog (Getafe) has a 57.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.58 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.10 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Barcelona -1.251.971.91 -3.0%Getafe +1.251.851.91 +3.2%
01. 1X2
Barcelona1.401.35 -3.6%Draw4.104.40 +7.3%Getafe6.507.00 +7.7%
46. 1/2 Goal
Barcelona -1.52.152.10 -2.3%Getafe +1.51.581.60 +1.3%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.631.75 +7.4%Under 2.52.101.93 -8.1%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
BarcelonaDrawGetafe
H-H1.951.85 -5.1%H-D17.0019.00 +11.8%H-A50.0040.00 -20.0%
D-H4.003.90 -2.5%D-D7.007.50 +7.1%D-A13.0015.00 +15.4%
A-H21.0021.00A-D19.0019.00A-A12.0013.00 +8.3%
04. Pick The Score
BarcelonaDrawGetafe
1-06.505.50 -15.4%0-015.0015.000-117.0015.00 -11.8%
2-06.005.20 -13.3%1-17.508.00 +6.7%0-240.0040.00
2-17.007.50 +7.1%2-215.0019.00 +26.7%1-219.0019.00
3-09.008.00 -11.1%3-370.0080.00 +14.3%0-3125.00125.00
3-110.0010.004-4250.00250.001-360.0080.00 +33.3%
3-219.0023.00 +21.1%Any Other Score40.0030.00 -25.0%2-360.0070.00 +16.7%
4-017.0017.00    0-4250.00250.00
4-119.0021.00 +10.5%    1-4200.00200.00
4-240.0035.00 -12.5%    2-4150.00200.00 +33.3%
4-390.00125.00 +38.9%    3-4200.00250.00 +25.0%
5-040.0035.00 -12.5%    0-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-140.0050.00 +25.0%    1-5250.00250.00
5-290.0080.00 -11.1%    2-5250.00250.00
5-3200.00150.00 -25.0%    3-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
05. Total Goals
015.0015.0033.503.40 -2.9%617.0021.00 +23.5%
15.004.40 -12.0%44.805.20 +8.3%740.0035.00 -12.5%
23.403.20 -5.9%58.5010.00 +17.6%880.0060.00 -25.0%
    9+100.0090.00 -10.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Barcelona1.371.33 -2.9%No 1st Goal15.0015.00Getafe3.303.60 +9.1%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.80 -1.1%Even1.821.85 +1.6%
10. Halftime 1X2
Barcelona1.921.77 -7.8%Draw2.352.50 +6.4%Getafe6.006.50 +8.3%
11. Halftime PTS
BarcelonaDrawGetafe
1-03.102.85 -8.1%0-02.902.900-18.508.50
2-06.506.501-18.509.00 +5.9%0-235.0035.00
2-115.0017.00 +13.3%2-250.0050.001-235.0035.00
    Any Other Score11.0012.00 +9.1%    
2020-02-15 22:02:39
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.502.45 -2.0%Under 1.51.451.47 +1.4%