Spain / Spanish League /
Barcelona vs Real Madrid 1580
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Barcelona - Draw - Real Madrid) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 43.8% home win for (Barcelona) at opening odds $2.03; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 29.2% away win for (Real Madrid) at opening odds $3.05
The fixture favourite (Barcelona) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Real Madrid) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.93
Last Updated on 2023-03-20 03:40:02