England / English Cup /

Barnsley vs Crewe Alexandra 0472

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Barnsley - Draw - Crewe Alexandra) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 64.2% home win for (Barnsley) at opening odds $1.40; 21.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.10; 13.8% away win for (Crewe Alexandra) at opening odds $6.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Barnsley) has a 41.3% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.20 whereas the underdog (Crewe Alexandra) has a 58.7% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.55

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Barnsley -1.00
1.77
1.77
Crewe Alexandra +1.00
2.07
2.07
01 | 1X2
Barnsley
1.40
1.42
+1.4%
Draw
4.10
4.10
Crewe Alexandra
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Barnsley -1.5
2.20
2.30
+4.5%
Crewe Alexandra +1.5
1.55
1.50
-3.2%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.77
1.72
-2.8%
Under 2.5
1.90
1.97
+3.7%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.00
2.05
+2.5%
H-D
17.00
17.00
H-A
40.00
40.00
D-H
3.90
4.00
+2.6%
D-D
6.50
6.50
D-A
13.00
13.00
A-H
23.00
23.00
A-D
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
A-A
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.50
5.50
0-0
12.00
12.00
0-1
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
2-0
5.50
5.80
+5.5%
1-1
8.00
8.00
0-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
2-1
6.50
6.50
2-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
1-2
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
3-0
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
3-3
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
0-3
125.00
125.00
3-1
10.00
10.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
3-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
2-3
60.00
60.00
4-0
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
21.00
21.00
1-4
200.00
200.00
4-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
2-4
200.00
200.00
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
60.00
60.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
100.00
100.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
12.00
1
4.50
4.50
2
3.30
3.40
+3.0%
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
5
9.50
9.50
6
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
7
35.00
35.00
8
60.00
60.00
9+
80.00
80.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Barnsley
1.85
1.90
+2.7%
Draw
2.35
2.35
Crewe Alexandra
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.05
3.10
+1.6%
0-0
3.00
3.05
+1.7%
0-1
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
2-0
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
1-1
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
0-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
2-1
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
30.00
30.00
Any Other Score
10.00
10.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.50
2.50
Under 1.5
1.45
1.45
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
2.00
Even
1.67
1.67
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.00
3.05
+1.7%
1
2.45
2.45
2
3.90
3.90
3+
6.50
6.00
-7.7%

Last Updated on 2022-11-26 22:50:01