England / English League Champ / 1810

Barnsley vs Stoke City

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Barnsley - Draw - Stoke City) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 33.6% home win for (Barnsley) at opening odds $2.65; 29.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 37.1% away win for (Stoke City) at opening odds $2.40. The fixture favourite (Stoke City) has a 18.9% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Barnsley) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.87 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Barnsley2.652.80 +5.7%Draw3.052.95 -3.3%Stoke City2.402.35 -2.1%
46. 1/2 Goal
Barnsley +1.51.121.12Stoke City -1.54.804.80
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.871.97 +5.3%Under 2.51.801.72 -4.4%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
BarnsleyDrawStoke City
H-H4.504.80 +6.7%H-D13.0013.00H-A25.0030.00 +20.0%
D-H6.506.50D-D4.704.40 -6.4%D-A5.505.50
A-H30.0030.00A-D13.0013.00A-A4.004.00
04. Pick The Score
BarnsleyDrawStoke City
1-08.508.00 -5.9%0-09.508.50 -10.5%0-17.507.50
2-013.0013.001-15.205.200-211.0011.00
2-19.009.50 +5.6%2-211.0012.00 +9.1%1-28.508.50
3-035.0035.003-350.0060.00 +20.0%0-325.0025.00
3-121.0023.00 +9.5%4-4200.00200.001-317.0017.00
3-225.0030.00 +20.0%Any Other Score125.0080.00 -36.0%2-325.0025.00
4-090.00100.00 +11.1%    0-470.0070.00
4-160.0070.00 +16.7%    1-450.0060.00 +20.0%
4-280.0090.00 +12.5%    2-470.0070.00
4-3125.00125.00    3-4125.00125.00
5-0200.00200.00    0-5150.00150.00
5-1150.00200.00 +33.3%    1-5150.00150.00
5-2200.00200.00    2-5150.00200.00 +33.3%
5-3250.00250.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
09.508.50 -10.5%33.703.80 +2.7%623.0023.00
14.404.20 -4.5%45.205.50 +5.8%750.0040.00 -20.0%
23.203.10 -3.1%511.0010.00 -9.1%890.0060.00 -33.3%
    9+125.0090.00 -28.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Barnsley2.052.10 +2.4%No 1st Goal9.508.50 -10.5%Stoke City1.951.92 -1.5%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.871.90 +1.6%Even1.771.75 -1.1%
10. Halftime 1X2
Barnsley3.303.50 +6.1%Draw2.031.95 -3.9%Stoke City3.053.05
11. Halftime PTS
BarnsleyDrawStoke City
1-04.804.800-02.452.450-14.504.40 -2.2%
2-015.0015.001-17.007.50 +7.1%0-213.0013.00
2-121.0021.002-240.0050.00 +25.0%1-221.0019.00 -9.5%
    Any Other Score17.0017.00    
2019-11-09 22:50:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.421.42Under 0.52.602.60