England / English League Champ /

Barnsley vs Stoke City 1882

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Barnsley - Draw - Stoke City) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 39.6% home win for (Barnsley) at opening odds $2.25; 29.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.00; 30.7% away win for (Stoke City) at opening odds $2.90

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Barnsley) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Stoke City) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.30

Asian Handicap
Barnsley -0.25
2.00
1.88
-6.0%
Stoke City +0.25
1.82
1.93
+6.0%
01 | 1X2
Barnsley
2.25
2.10
-6.7%
Draw
3.00
3.00
Stoke City
2.90
3.20
+10.3%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Barnsley -1.5
4.80
4.00
-16.7%
Stoke City +1.5
1.12
1.18
+5.4%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.30
2.30
Under 2.5
1.53
1.53
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.60
3.40
-5.6%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
5.20
4.80
-7.7%
D-D
4.30
4.20
-2.3%
D-A
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
A-H
30.00
30.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
5.00
5.50
+10.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
0-0
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
0-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-0
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
1-1
5.00
6.00
+20.0%
0-2
13.00
13.00
2-1
8.00
8.00
2-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-2
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
3-0
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
3-3
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
0-3
40.00
40.00
3-1
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
3-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
200.00
90.00
-55.0%
2-3
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
4-0
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
0-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
4-1
60.00
60.00
1-4
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
4-2
90.00
90.00
2-4
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
4-3
200.00
200.00
3-4
200.00
90.00
-55.0%
5-0
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
1
3.40
3.40
2
2.95
2.95
3
3.80
3.90
+2.6%
4
7.00
7.00
5
15.00
15.00
6
40.00
40.00
7
80.00
80.00
8
125.00
125.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Barnsley
1.87
1.82
-2.7%
No 1st Goal
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
Stoke City
2.25
2.35
+4.4%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Even
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Barnsley
2.95
2.85
-3.4%
Draw
1.97
1.92
-2.5%
Stoke City
3.60
3.90
+8.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
0-0
2.20
2.45
+11.4%
0-1
4.80
4.80
2-0
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
1-1
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
0-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
2-1
23.00
23.00
2-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
1-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
Any Other Score
23.00
23.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.45
1.47
+1.4%
Under 0.5
2.50
2.45
-2.0%

Last Updated on 2021-02-25 02:40:01