England / English League Champ /

Barnsley vs Swansea 1878

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Barnsley - Draw - Swansea) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 33.6% home win for (Barnsley) at opening odds $2.65; 30.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.90; 35.6% away win for (Swansea) at opening odds $2.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Swansea) has a 16.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.50 whereas the underdog (Barnsley) has a 83.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.09

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

Asian Handicap
Barnsley 0.00
2.00
2.00
Swansea +0.00
1.82
1.82
01 | 1X2
Barnsley
2.65
2.70
+1.9%
Draw
2.90
2.80
-3.4%
Swansea
2.50
2.55
+2.0%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Barnsley +1.5
1.09
1.07
-1.8%
Swansea -1.5
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.15
2.30
+7.0%
Under 2.5
1.60
1.53
-4.4%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.70
4.80
+2.1%
H-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
H-A
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
D-H
6.00
6.00
D-D
4.20
3.90
-7.1%
D-A
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
A-H
35.00
35.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.20
4.30
+2.4%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
0-0
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
0-1
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
2-0
11.00
11.00
1-1
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
0-2
11.00
11.00
2-1
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
3-0
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
3-3
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
0-3
25.00
25.00
3-1
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
3-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
2-3
35.00
35.00
4-0
90.00
90.00
0-4
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
4-1
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
1-4
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
4-2
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
2-4
90.00
90.00
4-3
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
3-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-0
200.00
200.00
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
1
3.80
3.60
-5.3%
2
3.05
3.00
-1.6%
3
3.90
4.00
+2.6%
4
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
5
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
6
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
7
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
8
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Barnsley
2.10
2.10
No 1st Goal
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
Swansea
2.00
2.05
+2.5%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.90
1.90
Even
1.75
1.75
10 | Halftime 1X2
Barnsley
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
Draw
1.95
1.87
-4.1%
Swansea
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.70
4.70
0-0
2.20
2.30
+4.5%
0-1
4.40
4.50
+2.3%
2-0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1-1
8.00
8.00
0-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
2-1
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
23.00
23.00
Any Other Score
21.00
21.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.45
1.55
+6.9%
Under 0.5
2.50
2.25
-10.0%

Last Updated on 2021-01-16 19:20:06