Germany / German League /

Bayern Munich vs Cologne 1159

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Bayern Munich - Draw - Cologne) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 78% home win for (Bayern Munich) at opening odds $1.15; 13.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $6.50; 8.2% away win for (Cologne) at opening odds $11.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Bayern Munich) has a 60.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.50 whereas the underdog (Cologne) has a 39.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $2.30

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

Asian Handicap
Bayern Munich -2.00
1.82
1.97
+8.2%
Cologne +2.00
2.00
1.85
-7.5%
01 | 1X2
Bayern Munich
1.15
1.13
-1.7%
Draw
6.50
6.50
Cologne
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Bayern Munich -1.5
1.50
1.50
Cologne +1.5
2.30
2.30
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
1.72
1.87
+8.7%
Under 3.5
1.97
1.80
-8.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.48
1.48
H-D
23.00
23.00
H-A
60.00
60.00
D-H
4.10
4.20
+2.4%
D-D
11.00
11.00
D-A
25.00
25.00
A-H
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
A-D
25.00
25.00
A-A
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
11.00
11.00
0-0
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
0-1
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
2-0
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
1-1
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
0-2
90.00
90.00
2-1
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
2-2
19.00
19.00
1-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
3-0
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
200.00
200.00
3-1
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
100.00
100.00
3-2
19.00
19.00
Any Other Score
8.50
11.00
+29.4%
2-3
70.00
70.00
4-0
10.00
10.00
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
11.00
11.00
1-4
250.00
250.00
4-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
2-4
200.00
200.00
4-3
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
1-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-2
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
2-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-3
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
3-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
1
10.00
8.50
-15.0%
2
4.80
4.50
-6.3%
3
3.80
3.60
-5.3%
4
4.00
4.10
+2.5%
5
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
6
8.50
10.00
+17.6%
7
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
8
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
9+
50.00
50.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Bayern Munich
1.22
1.23
+0.8%
No 1st Goal
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
Cologne
4.20
4.00
-4.8%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Bayern Munich
1.53
1.48
-3.3%
Draw
2.95
3.05
+3.4%
Cologne
8.50
8.50
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.30
3.30
0-0
4.10
4.10
0-1
12.00
12.00
2-0
4.80
4.80
1-1
8.50
8.50
0-2
40.00
40.00
2-1
12.00
12.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
5.20
5.20
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
1.83
1.83
Under 1.5
1.83
1.83

Last Updated on 2021-02-27 22:10:01