Germany / German League / 1191

Bayern Munich vs Dortmund

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Bayern Munich - Draw - Dortmund) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 59.6% home win for (Bayern Munich) at opening odds $1.50; 21.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.10; 18.6% away win for (Dortmund) at opening odds $4.80. The fixture favourite (Bayern Munich) has a 39.5% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.30 whereas the underdog (Dortmund) has a 60.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.50 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.93 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Bayern Munich -1.001.851.88 +1.6%Dortmund +1.001.971.93 -2.0%
01. 1X2
Bayern Munich1.501.55 +3.3%Draw4.104.20 +2.4%Dortmund4.804.20 -12.5%
46. 1/2 Goal
Bayern Munich -1.52.302.30Dortmund +1.51.501.50
12. Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.51.931.80 -6.7%Under 3.51.751.87 +6.9%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Bayern MunichDrawDortmund
H-H2.102.15 +2.4%H-D15.0013.00 -13.3%H-A35.0025.00 -28.6%
D-H4.504.70 +4.4%D-D8.008.00D-A12.0011.00 -8.3%
A-H17.0017.00A-D15.0015.00A-A9.008.50 -5.6%
04. Pick The Score
Bayern MunichDrawDortmund
1-011.0011.000-023.0025.00 +8.7%0-121.0023.00 +9.5%
2-09.5010.00 +5.3%1-19.009.000-240.0035.00 -12.5%
2-17.007.002-211.0011.001-213.0013.00
3-011.0012.00 +9.1%3-335.0030.00 -14.3%0-390.0080.00 -11.1%
3-19.009.004-4125.00125.001-335.0035.00
3-213.0013.00Any Other Score23.0023.002-330.0025.00 -16.7%
4-021.0023.00 +9.5%    0-4200.00200.00
4-115.0015.00    1-4100.00100.00
4-225.0023.00 -8.0%    2-490.0080.00 -11.1%
4-360.0050.00 -16.7%    3-490.0090.00
5-040.0040.00    0-5250.00250.00
5-140.0030.00 -25.0%    1-5250.00200.00 -20.0%
5-250.0040.00 -20.0%    2-5200.00200.00
5-3100.0080.00 -20.0%    3-5200.00200.00
5-4200.00200.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
023.0025.00 +8.7%33.703.70610.009.50 -5.0%
18.008.50 +6.3%44.104.10719.0015.00 -21.1%
24.404.50 +2.3%55.805.50 -5.2%840.0025.00 -37.5%
    9+60.0040.00 -33.3%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Bayern Munich1.451.45No 1st Goal23.0025.00 +8.7%Dortmund2.752.70 -1.8%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.82Even1.821.82
10. Halftime 1X2
Bayern Munich1.951.95Draw2.552.60 +2.0%Dortmund4.704.50 -4.3%
11. Halftime PTS
Bayern MunichDrawDortmund
1-03.803.800-03.704.00 +8.1%0-17.507.50
2-07.007.001-16.506.500-223.0023.00
2-112.0011.00 -8.3%2-235.0035.001-221.0019.00 -9.5%
    Any Other Score8.508.00 -5.9%    
2019-11-10 01:20:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.001.93 -3.5%Under 1.51.701.75 +2.9%