Germany / German League /

Bayern Munich vs Leverkusen 1141

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Bayern Munich - Draw - Leverkusen) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 69.7% home win for (Bayern Munich) at opening odds $1.30; 17.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $5.20; 12.9% away win for (Leverkusen) at opening odds $7.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Bayern Munich) has a 52.1% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.75 whereas the underdog (Leverkusen) has a 47.9% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.90

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.10

01 | 1X2
Bayern Munich
1.30
1.27
-2.3%
Draw
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
Leverkusen
7.00
7.00
46 | 1/2 Goal
Bayern Munich -1.5
1.75
1.70
-2.9%
Leverkusen +1.5
1.90
1.95
+2.6%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
1.63
1.67
+2.5%
Under 3.5
2.10
2.03
-3.3%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.40
1.40
No
2.60
2.60
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.72
1.67
-2.9%
H-D
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
H-A
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
D-H
4.40
4.40
D-D
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
D-A
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
A-H
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
A-D
19.00
19.00
A-A
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
0-0
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
0-1
35.00
35.00
2-0
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
1-1
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
0-2
60.00
60.00
2-1
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
2-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
3-0
10.00
10.00
3-3
35.00
35.00
0-3
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
3-1
8.00
8.00
4-4
125.00
125.00
1-3
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
3-2
13.00
13.00
Any Other Score
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
2-3
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
4-0
15.00
15.00
0-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-1
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
4-2
19.00
19.00
2-4
100.00
100.00
4-3
40.00
40.00
3-4
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
5-0
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
200.00
200.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
1
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
2
5.20
6.50
+25.0%
3
3.90
4.10
+5.1%
4
4.00
4.00
5
5.00
5.00
6
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
7
13.00
9.50
-26.9%
8
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
9+
30.00
21.00
-30.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Bayern Munich
1.33
1.27
-4.5%
Leverkusen
3.20
3.40
+6.2%
No 1st Goal
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Bayern Munich
1.67
1.60
-4.2%
Draw
2.85
2.95
+3.5%
Leverkusen
5.50
6.50
+18.2%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.70
3.90
+5.4%
0-0
5.00
5.00
0-1
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
2-0
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
2-1
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
2-2
30.00
30.00
1-2
23.00
23.00
Any Other Score
5.20
4.40
-15.4%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
1.77
1.65
-6.8%
Under 1.5
1.90
2.07
+8.9%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
1.90
1.90
Even
1.75
1.75
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
4.70
5.00
+6.4%
1
2.95
3.30
+11.9%
2
3.20
3.20
3+
3.50
3.00
-14.3%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Bayern Munich
1.55
1.58
+1.9%
Leverkusen
3.70
3.70
No 1st Goal
4.70
5.00
+6.4%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
3.15
3.15
No
1.28
1.28

Last Updated on 2022-10-01 02:20:01