Germany / German League /

Bayern Munich vs Schalke 04 1151

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Bayern Munich - Draw - Schalke 04) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 83.5% home win for (Bayern Munich) at opening odds $1.07; 10.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $8.50; 6% away win for (Schalke 04) at opening odds $15.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Bayern Munich) has a 49.3% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.85 whereas the underdog (Schalke 04) has a 50.7% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.80

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.25

01 | 1X2
Bayern Munich
1.07
1.07
Draw
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
Schalke 04
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Bayern Munich -2.5
1.85
1.75
-5.4%
Schalke 04 +2.5
1.80
1.90
+5.6%
X | Total Goals Over/Under 4.5
Over 4.5
2.25
2.15
-4.4%
Under 4.5
1.55
1.60
+3.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.33
1.33
H-D
25.00
25.00
H-A
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
D-H
4.50
4.50
D-D
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
D-A
35.00
35.00
A-H
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
A-D
30.00
30.00
A-A
30.00
30.00
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
0-0
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
0-1
60.00
60.00
2-0
7.00
9.50
+35.7%
1-1
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
0-2
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
2-1
9.50
12.00
+26.3%
2-2
25.00
25.00
1-2
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
3-0
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
3-3
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
0-3
250.00
250.00
3-1
8.00
8.00
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
3-2
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
Any Other Score
5.50
5.00
-9.1%
2-3
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
4-0
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
1-4
250.00
250.00
4-2
23.00
23.00
2-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
4-3
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
15.00
15.00
1-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-2
35.00
35.00
2-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-3
100.00
100.00
3-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
1
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
2
6.00
6.00
3
4.00
4.20
+5.0%
4
4.00
4.00
5
4.70
4.70
6
7.00
7.00
7
12.00
9.50
-20.8%
8
23.00
17.00
-26.1%
9+
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Bayern Munich
1.15
1.13
-1.7%
No 1st Goal
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
Schalke 04
4.50
5.20
+15.6%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.80
1.80
Even
1.85
1.85
10 | Halftime 1X2
Bayern Munich
1.40
1.30
-7.1%
Draw
3.50
3.80
+8.6%
Schalke 04
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.30
3.30
0-0
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
0-1
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
2-0
4.30
4.20
-2.3%
1-1
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
0-2
50.00
50.00
2-1
11.00
11.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
40.00
40.00
Any Other Score
4.30
4.10
-4.7%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
1.65
1.65
Under 1.5
2.07
2.07

Last Updated on 2020-09-19 02:20:02