Germany / German League /
Bayern Munich vs Union Berlin 1104
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Bayern Munich - Draw - Union Berlin) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 69.2% home win for (Bayern Munich) at opening odds $1.30; 18.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.80; 12% away win for (Union Berlin) at opening odds $7.50
The fixture favourite (Bayern Munich) has a 48.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.87 whereas the underdog (Union Berlin) has a 51.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.77
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.35
Last Updated on 2021-04-10 21:20:01