China PR / Chinese League /
Beijing Guoan vs Dalian Pro 4847
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Beijing Guoan - Draw - Dalian Pro) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 79.8% home win for (Beijing Guoan) at opening odds $1.13; 12% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $7.50; 8.2% away win for (Dalian Pro) at opening odds $11.00
The fixture favourite (Beijing Guoan) has a 62.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.45 whereas the underdog (Dalian Pro) has a 37.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $2.45
Last Updated on 2021-05-04 19:50:01