Europe / Euro Champ /

Belgium vs Russia 2011

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Belgium - Draw - Russia) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 55.6% home win for (Belgium) at opening odds $1.60; 25.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 18.9% away win for (Russia) at opening odds $4.70

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Belgium) has a 35% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.60 whereas the underdog (Russia) has a 65% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.40

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.87

Asian Handicap
Belgium -0.50
1.88
1.93
+2.7%
Russia +0.50
1.93
1.88
-2.6%
01 | 1X2
Belgium
1.60
1.90
+18.8%
Draw
3.50
3.10
-11.4%
Russia
4.70
3.60
-23.4%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Belgium -1.5
2.60
3.05
+17.3%
Russia +1.5
1.40
1.30
-7.1%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.87
1.90
+1.6%
Under 2.5
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.45
2.80
+14.3%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
D-H
4.20
4.50
+7.1%
D-D
5.50
5.00
-9.1%
D-A
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
A-H
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
8.50
7.00
-17.6%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.20
7.50
+44.2%
0-0
10.00
10.00
0-1
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
2-0
6.00
8.50
+41.7%
1-1
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
0-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
2-1
6.50
8.00
+23.1%
2-2
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
1-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
3-0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
3-3
70.00
70.00
0-3
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
3-1
11.00
9.00
-18.2%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
3-2
19.00
25.00
+31.6%
Any Other Score
90.00
35.00
-61.1%
2-3
40.00
40.00
4-0
30.00
30.00
0-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
4-1
30.00
21.00
-30.0%
1-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
4-2
40.00
25.00
-37.5%
2-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
4-3
80.00
50.00
-37.5%
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
90.00
40.00
-55.6%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
90.00
-64.0%
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
4-5
300.00
200.00
-33.3%
05 | Total Goals
0
10.00
10.00
1
4.40
4.10
-6.8%
2
3.30
3.10
-6.1%
3
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
4
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
5
11.00
11.00
6
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
7
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
8
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
9+
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Belgium
1.53
1.58
+3.3%
No 1st Goal
10.00
10.00
Russia
2.90
2.60
-10.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.87
+2.7%
Even
1.82
1.77
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Belgium
2.20
2.45
+11.4%
Draw
2.15
2.05
-4.7%
Russia
5.00
4.40
-12.0%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
0-0
2.55
2.55
0-1
7.00
6.00
-14.3%
2-0
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
1-1
8.00
8.00
0-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
2-1
19.00
13.00
-31.6%
2-2
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
1-2
19.00
25.00
+31.6%
Any Other Score
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.40
1.42
+1.4%
Under 0.5
2.65
2.60
-1.9%

Last Updated on 2021-06-13 02:50:01