Germany / German League /
Bielefeld vs Freiburg 1118
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Bielefeld - Draw - Freiburg) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 29.3% home win for (Bielefeld) at opening odds $3.05; 29.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 41.5% away win for (Freiburg) at opening odds $2.15
The fixture favourite (Bielefeld) has a 15.1% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $6.00 whereas the underdog (Freiburg) has a 84.9% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.07
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.03
Last Updated on 2021-04-10 02:20:01