Germany / German League /

Bielefeld vs Greuther Furth 1148

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Bielefeld - Draw - Greuther Furth) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 49% home win for (Bielefeld) at opening odds $1.82; 26.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 24.8% away win for (Greuther Furth) at opening odds $3.60

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Bielefeld) has a 26% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.50 whereas the underdog (Greuther Furth) has a 74% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.23

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 50% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.83 compared to a 50% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.83

Asian Handicap
Bielefeld -0.50
1.88
1.82
-3.2%
Greuther Furth +0.50
1.93
1.90
-1.6%
01 | 1X2
Bielefeld
1.82
1.82
Draw
3.40
3.30
-2.9%
Greuther Furth
3.60
3.80
+5.6%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Bielefeld -1.5
3.50
3.75
+7.1%
Greuther Furth +1.5
1.23
1.20
-2.4%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.83
1.97
+7.7%
Under 2.5
1.83
1.72
-6.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.80
2.85
+1.8%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
D-H
4.70
4.50
-4.3%
D-D
5.20
4.50
-13.5%
D-A
8.50
8.50
A-H
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
6.00
0-0
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
0-1
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
2-0
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
1-1
5.50
5.80
+5.5%
0-2
19.00
19.00
2-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
3-0
13.00
13.00
3-3
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
0-3
60.00
60.00
3-1
12.00
12.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
35.00
35.00
3-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
Any Other Score
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
2-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
4-0
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
0-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
4-1
35.00
35.00
1-4
100.00
100.00
4-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
2-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
4-3
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
1
4.30
4.00
-7.0%
2
3.20
3.20
3
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
4
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
5
10.00
10.00
6
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Bielefeld
1.63
1.63
No 1st Goal
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
Greuther Furth
2.50
2.55
+2.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.87
+2.7%
Even
1.82
1.77
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Bielefeld
2.45
2.55
+4.1%
Draw
2.10
2.00
-4.8%
Greuther Furth
4.10
4.30
+4.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
0-0
2.70
2.60
-3.7%
0-1
5.50
5.50
2-0
10.00
10.00
1-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
0-2
21.00
21.00
2-1
17.00
17.00
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
Any Other Score
15.00
15.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.35
1.40
+3.7%
Under 0.5
2.85
2.65
-7.0%

Last Updated on 2022-01-17 00:20:01