England / English League Champ / 1830

Birmingham vs Brentford

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Birmingham - Draw - Brentford) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 24.1% home win for (Birmingham) at opening odds $3.70; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 48.1% away win for (Brentford) at opening odds $1.85. The fixture favourite (Brentford) has a 27.2% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.35 whereas the underdog (Birmingham) has a 72.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.25 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.93 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Birmingham +0.252.022.02Brentford -0.251.801.80
01. 1X2
Birmingham3.703.20 -13.5%Draw3.203.10 -3.1%Brentford1.852.03 +9.7%
46. 1/2 Goal
Birmingham +1.51.251.23 -1.6%Brentford -1.53.353.50 +4.5%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.931.93Under 2.51.751.75
03. Halftime-Fulltime
BirminghamDrawBrentford
H-H7.006.00 -14.3%H-D15.0015.00H-A25.0023.00 -8.0%
D-H9.007.50 -16.7%D-D4.804.80D-A4.505.00 +11.1%
A-H35.0030.00 -14.3%A-D15.0013.00 -13.3%A-A2.853.20 +12.3%
04. Pick The Score
BirminghamDrawBrentford
1-010.009.50 -5.0%0-09.509.500-16.006.50 +8.3%
2-019.0017.00 -10.5%1-15.505.80 +5.5%0-28.009.00 +12.5%
2-111.0011.002-213.0012.00 -7.7%1-27.007.50 +7.1%
3-060.0050.00 -16.7%3-360.0050.00 -16.7%0-315.0017.00 +13.3%
3-135.0025.00 -28.6%4-4250.00200.00 -20.0%1-313.0015.00 +15.4%
3-240.0030.00 -25.0%Any Other Score100.0080.00 -20.0%2-325.0023.00 -8.0%
4-0150.00125.00 -16.7%    0-440.0050.00 +25.0%
4-1125.0090.00 -28.0%    1-435.0040.00 +14.3%
4-2125.00100.00 -20.0%    2-460.0050.00 -16.7%
4-3150.00150.00    3-4125.00100.00 -20.0%
5-0250.00250.00    0-5100.00100.00
5-1250.00200.00 -20.0%    1-5100.0090.00 -10.0%
5-2250.00250.00    2-5150.00100.00 -33.3%
5-3250.00250.00    3-5200.00200.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
09.509.5033.603.70 +2.8%625.0021.00 -16.0%
14.104.30 +4.9%45.505.20 -5.5%760.0040.00 -33.3%
23.103.30 +6.5%511.0010.00 -9.1%8100.0060.00 -40.0%
    9+125.0090.00 -28.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Birmingham2.552.35 -7.8%No 1st Goal9.509.50Brentford1.651.75 +6.1%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.87 +1.1%Even1.801.77 -1.7%
10. Halftime 1X2
Birmingham4.303.80 -11.6%Draw2.052.03 -1.0%Brentford2.502.70 +8.0%
11. Halftime PTS
BirminghamDrawBrentford
1-05.805.20 -10.3%0-02.652.650-13.603.90 +8.3%
2-019.0019.001-17.507.500-29.5011.00 +15.8%
2-125.0021.00 -16.0%2-250.0040.00 -20.0%1-219.0017.00 -10.5%
    Any Other Score17.0015.00 -11.8%    
2020-02-15 22:11:07
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.401.42 +1.4%Under 0.52.652.60 -1.9%