England / English League Champ / 1829

Birmingham vs Fulham

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Birmingham - Draw - Fulham) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 31.2% home win for (Birmingham) at opening odds $2.85; 29.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 39.6% away win for (Fulham) at opening odds $2.25. The fixture favourite (Fulham) has a 20.7% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Birmingham) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.93 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Birmingham2.852.65 -7.0%Draw3.053.10 +1.6%Fulham2.252.35 +4.4%
46. 1/2 Goal
Birmingham +1.51.151.12 -2.6%Fulham -1.54.404.80 +9.1%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.931.87 -3.1%Under 2.51.751.80 +2.9%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
BirminghamDrawFulham
H-H5.004.50 -10.0%H-D13.0013.00H-A25.0023.00 -8.0%
D-H7.006.50 -7.1%D-D4.704.80 +2.1%D-A5.205.50 +5.8%
A-H30.0025.00 -16.7%A-D13.0013.00A-A3.703.90 +5.4%
04. Pick The Score
BirminghamDrawFulham
1-08.508.500-09.509.500-17.007.50 +7.1%
2-013.0013.001-15.205.200-210.0011.00 +10.0%
2-19.509.00 -5.3%2-212.0012.001-28.008.50 +6.3%
3-035.0035.003-360.0060.000-323.0025.00 +8.7%
3-123.0021.00 -8.7%4-4200.00200.001-317.0017.00
3-230.0025.00 -16.7%Any Other Score125.0080.00 -36.0%2-325.0025.00
4-0100.0090.00 -10.0%    0-460.0070.00 +16.7%
4-170.0060.00 -14.3%    1-450.0050.00
4-290.0080.00 -11.1%    2-460.0070.00 +16.7%
4-3125.00125.00    3-4125.00125.00
5-0200.00200.00    0-5150.00150.00
5-1200.00150.00 -25.0%    1-5125.00150.00 +20.0%
5-2200.00200.00    2-5150.00150.00
5-3250.00250.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
09.509.5033.703.70625.0019.00 -24.0%
14.204.50 +7.1%45.205.20760.0035.00 -41.7%
23.203.20511.0011.00890.0060.00 -33.3%
    9+125.00100.00 -20.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Birmingham2.152.05 -4.7%No 1st Goal9.509.50Fulham1.871.95 +4.3%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.871.87Even1.771.77
10. Halftime 1X2
Birmingham3.503.30 -5.7%Draw2.032.03Fulham2.903.05 +5.2%
11. Halftime PTS
BirminghamDrawFulham
1-04.804.70 -2.1%0-02.452.75 +12.2%0-14.204.40 +4.8%
2-017.0013.00 -23.5%1-17.507.500-212.0012.00
2-123.0017.00 -26.1%2-250.0035.00 -30.0%1-219.0017.00 -10.5%
    Any Other Score19.0015.00 -21.1%    
2019-11-09 22:50:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.421.40 -1.4%Under 0.52.602.65 +1.9%