England / English League Champ / 1832

Birmingham vs Huddersfield

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Birmingham - Draw - Huddersfield) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 37.9% home win for (Birmingham) at opening odds $2.35; 29.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 33% away win for (Huddersfield) at opening odds $2.70

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Birmingham) has a 18.9% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Huddersfield) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.07

Asian Handicap
Birmingham 0.001.721.72Huddersfield +0.002.152.15
01 | 1X2
Birmingham2.352.35Draw3.053.10 +1.6%Huddersfield2.702.65 -1.9%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Birmingham -1.54.804.80Huddersfield +1.51.121.12
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.52.072.07Under 2.51.651.65
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
BirminghamDrawHuddersfield
H-H4.003.90 -2.5%H-D13.0013.00H-A35.0035.00
D-H5.205.50 +5.8%D-D4.404.40D-A6.506.50
A-H30.0030.00A-D13.0013.00A-A4.804.80
04 | Pick The Score
BirminghamDrawHuddersfield
1-06.507.00 +7.7%0-08.008.000-17.507.00 -6.7%
2-010.009.00 -10.0%1-15.005.000-212.0012.00
2-18.008.002-212.0012.001-29.509.00 -5.3%
3-025.0025.003-360.0060.000-335.0035.00
3-119.0019.004-4250.00250.001-323.0023.00
3-230.0030.00Any Other Score150.00150.002-335.0035.00
4-070.0070.00    0-4100.00100.00
4-160.0060.00    1-470.0070.00
4-280.0080.00    2-490.0090.00
4-3150.00150.00    3-4150.00150.00
5-0200.00200.00    0-5200.00200.00
5-1150.00150.00    1-5200.00200.00
5-2200.00200.00    2-5250.00250.00
5-3250.00250.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5300.00300.00
05 | Total Goals
08.008.0033.803.70 -2.6%630.0030.00
13.903.9046.006.00760.0060.00
23.103.05 -1.6%512.0012.008100.00100.00
    9+125.00125.00    
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Birmingham1.921.92No 1st Goal8.008.00Huddersfield2.152.15
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.871.87Even1.771.77
10 | Halftime 1X2
Birmingham3.103.05 -1.6%Draw1.951.97 +1.0%Huddersfield3.503.50
11 | Halftime PTS
BirminghamDrawHuddersfield
1-04.304.300-02.252.30 +2.2%0-14.804.80
2-013.0013.001-17.507.500-215.0015.00
2-123.0021.00 -8.7%2-250.0050.001-225.0023.00 -8.0%
    Any Other Score21.0021.00    
2020-07-02 00:50:02
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.451.45Under 0.52.502.50