England / English League Champ /

Birmingham vs Stoke City 1805

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Birmingham - Draw - Stoke City) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 32.4% home win for (Birmingham) at opening odds $2.75; 31.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.85; 36.4% away win for (Stoke City) at opening odds $2.45

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Stoke City) has a 16.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.50 whereas the underdog (Birmingham) has a 83.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.09

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 62.5% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.47 compared to a 37.5% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.45

Asian Handicap
Birmingham 0.00
2.07
1.93
-6.8%
Stoke City +0.00
1.77
1.88
+6.2%
01 | 1X2
Birmingham
2.75
2.65
-3.6%
Draw
2.85
2.75
-3.5%
Stoke City
2.45
2.60
+6.1%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Birmingham +1.5
1.09
1.07
-1.8%
Stoke City -1.5
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
31 | Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
1.47
1.53
+4.1%
Under 1.5
2.45
2.30
-6.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.80
4.50
-6.3%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
D-H
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
D-D
4.00
3.90
-2.5%
D-A
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
A-H
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
4.10
4.50
+9.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
5.80
-10.8%
0-0
6.50
5.80
-10.8%
0-1
5.80
5.50
-5.2%
2-0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1-1
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
0-2
10.00
10.00
2-1
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
2-2
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
1-2
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
3-0
35.00
35.00
3-3
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
0-3
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
3-1
25.00
25.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
3-2
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
Any Other Score
200.00
90.00
-55.0%
2-3
35.00
50.00
+42.9%
4-0
100.00
100.00
0-4
80.00
100.00
+25.0%
4-1
90.00
90.00
1-4
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
4-2
125.00
125.00
2-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
4-3
200.00
200.00
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-1
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
1-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
6.50
5.80
-10.8%
1
3.40
3.10
-8.8%
2
2.95
3.05
+3.4%
3
4.00
4.30
+7.5%
4
7.00
8.50
+21.4%
5
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
6
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
7
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
8
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Birmingham
2.15
2.10
-2.3%
No 1st Goal
6.50
5.80
-10.8%
Stoke City
2.00
2.10
+5.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.87
Even
1.77
1.77
10 | Halftime 1X2
Birmingham
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
Draw
1.87
1.82
-2.7%
Stoke City
3.20
3.50
+9.4%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.30
4.50
+4.7%
0-0
2.35
2.10
-10.6%
0-1
4.00
4.40
+10.0%
2-0
17.00
17.00
1-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-1
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.50
1.58
+5.3%
Under 0.5
2.35
2.20
-6.4%

Last Updated on 2021-04-10 21:50:02