England / English League Champ /

Blackburn vs Coventry 1886

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Blackburn - Draw - Coventry) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 33.6% home win for (Blackburn) at opening odds $2.65; 30.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.95; 36.3% away win for (Coventry) at opening odds $2.45

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Blackburn) has a 15.1% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $6.00 whereas the underdog (Coventry) has a 84.9% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.07

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.87

Asian Handicap
Blackburn 0.00
1.97
1.75
-11.2%
Coventry +0.00
1.85
2.10
+13.5%
01 | 1X2
Blackburn
2.65
2.35
-11.3%
Draw
2.95
3.00
+1.7%
Coventry
2.45
2.75
+12.2%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Blackburn -1.5
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
Coventry +1.5
1.07
1.09
+1.9%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.87
2.00
+7.0%
Under 2.5
1.80
1.70
-5.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.50
4.00
-11.1%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
D-H
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
D-D
4.40
4.40
D-A
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
A-H
30.00
30.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.20
4.80
+14.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.50
7.00
-17.6%
0-0
8.50
8.50
0-1
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
2-0
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
1-1
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
0-2
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
2-1
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
2-2
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1-2
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
3-0
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
3-3
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
0-3
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
3-1
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
4-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
1-3
17.00
23.00
+35.3%
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
125.00
125.00
2-3
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
4-0
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
0-4
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
4-1
60.00
60.00
1-4
50.00
70.00
+40.0%
4-2
70.00
70.00
2-4
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
5-0
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
150.00
150.00
1-5
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
8.50
8.50
1
4.50
4.10
-8.9%
2
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
3
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
4
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
5
11.00
11.00
6
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
7
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
8
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Blackburn
2.05
1.92
-6.3%
No 1st Goal
8.50
8.50
Coventry
1.97
2.10
+6.6%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.90
1.87
-1.6%
Even
1.75
1.77
+1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Blackburn
3.30
3.05
-7.6%
Draw
1.97
1.97
Coventry
3.20
3.50
+9.4%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.70
4.30
-8.5%
0-0
2.65
2.60
-1.9%
0-1
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
2-0
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
1-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
2-1
21.00
21.00
2-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
1-2
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
Any Other Score
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.40
1.42
+1.4%
Under 0.5
2.65
2.60
-1.9%

Last Updated on 2021-10-16 21:50:02