Japan / J League Div 2 /

Blaublitz Akita vs Mito Hollyhock 2651

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Blaublitz Akita - Draw - Mito Hollyhock) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 26.3% home win for (Blaublitz Akita) at opening odds $3.40; 27.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 45.8% away win for (Mito Hollyhock) at opening odds $1.95

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Mito Hollyhock) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Blaublitz Akita) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.10

01 | 1X2
Blaublitz Akita
3.40
3.90
+14.7%
Draw
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
Mito Hollyhock
1.95
1.82
-6.7%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Blaublitz Akita +1.5
1.18
1.20
+1.7%
Mito Hollyhock -1.5
4.00
3.75
-6.3%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.10
2.07
-1.4%
Under 2.5
1.63
1.65
+1.2%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.85
2.05
+10.8%
No
1.80
1.63
-9.4%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
6.00
7.50
+25.0%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
D-H
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
D-D
4.80
4.70
-2.1%
D-A
4.80
4.40
-8.3%
A-H
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
3.05
2.90
-4.9%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.50
8.50
0-0
9.00
7.50
-16.7%
0-1
5.20
5.20
2-0
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
1-1
5.50
5.80
+5.5%
0-2
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
2-1
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
2-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1-2
7.50
7.50
3-0
50.00
50.00
3-3
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
0-3
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
3-1
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
15.00
15.00
3-2
40.00
40.00
Any Other Score
150.00
80.00
-46.7%
2-3
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
4-0
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
0-4
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
4-1
100.00
150.00
+50.0%
1-4
40.00
40.00
4-2
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
2-4
70.00
70.00
4-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
125.00
125.00
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
125.00
125.00
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.00
7.50
-16.7%
1
3.60
3.40
-5.6%
2
3.05
3.10
+1.6%
3
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
4
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
5
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
6
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
7
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
8
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Blaublitz Akita
2.40
2.70
+12.5%
Mito Hollyhock
1.72
1.65
-4.1%
No 1st Goal
9.00
7.50
-16.7%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Blaublitz Akita
4.00
4.50
+12.5%
Draw
2.03
1.97
-3.0%
Mito Hollyhock
2.65
2.55
-3.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
0-0
2.50
2.50
0-1
3.70
3.40
-8.1%
2-0
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
1-1
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
0-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
2-1
25.00
25.00
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
Any Other Score
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.40
1.47
+5.0%
Under 0.5
2.65
2.45
-7.5%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.10
+2.4%
Even
1.63
1.60
-1.8%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.50
2.50
1
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
2
4.40
4.50
+2.3%
3+
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Blaublitz Akita
3.20
3.60
+12.5%
Mito Hollyhock
2.35
2.30
-2.1%
No 1st Goal
2.50
2.50
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
No
1.09
1.07
-1.8%

Last Updated on 2022-08-07 16:50:01